I really want to buy pone of these Les Pauls. It's a 1984 Custom Explorer/Les Paul. It has a Les Paul body with an Explorer headstock.I must find one of these!
You mean this one ? an 84 Custom Explorer/Les Paul, I think aldo nova had one
I think that they're very rare and you'd probably find a old used one somewhere on ebay or something
Quote by bb155558
... file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Rob/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/Summer%2010/amp%20test%20001.mpg
here is the link
open like another tab or something and copy and paste this into url.
Quote by Ramwen
You mean this one ? an 84 Custom Explorer/Les Paul, I think aldo nova had one
I think that they're very rare and you'd probably find a old used one somewhere on ebay or something

Can you please send me a link? Thanks!
Quote by HeavyMetalDude1
Can you please send me a link? Thanks!

it's not that simple... you can't just buy them "off the shelf" anymore, as far as i'm aware.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
ebay, guitar trading websites, craigslist if your really want one you have to spend the time looking for one and be willing to pay the price however high it is. they are extremly rare so it may take a while to get your hands on 1
Quote by Blompcube
it's not that simple... you can't just buy them "off the shelf" anymore, as far as i'm aware.

Quote by idkputanamehere
ebay, guitar trading websites, craigslist if your really want one you have to spend the time looking for one and be willing to pay the price however high it is. they are extremly rare so it may take a while to get your hands on 1

These two ..

They're custom made from 1984, you have to search on some websites till you find a used one
Quote by bb155558
... file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Rob/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/Summer%2010/amp%20test%20001.mpg
here is the link
open like another tab or something and copy and paste this into url.