Page 1 of 4
I just noticed that element is purple now. So does anyone know what the **** is happening?
Is Carmel up to her shenanigans again?

Clicky
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Last edited by IRISH_PUNK13 at Aug 30, 2010,
I hit it with a hammer.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
I hit it with a hammer.

So do you have more moderating powers now, or do you just look cooler than all of the others?
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
I have been wondering what it means.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Quote by Bullet-Rule
Most of the pit doesn't care nor will answer your question. Just sayin'
Everybody cares/loves me
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
So do you have more moderating powers now, or do you just look cooler than all of the others?
That's highly classified.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433
That's highly classified.

he's just as surprised as you TS.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I'm confused...

Sorry but there's no way I can add in Neil Peart so you can understand.
Quote by L2112Lif
Whoa. So, is Element now like Ze Mod who does James Bond stuff? Ya know, kill the crazy noobs who try to take over the forums?
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Whoa. So, is Element now like Ze Mod who does James Bond stuff? Ya know, kill the crazy noobs who try to take over the forums?
Classified.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

zMod? What does this mean?
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
"Purple" is a seldom-used color for mods meaning "talent scout" -- it originally meant that a mod was leaving and is looking for a replacement. I haven't seen it used in years.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by Blackwaterson89
zMod? What does this mean?

he'll be sent on a secret mission soon. We might never see him again, but if he succeeds, world domination will be one step closer.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by element4433
Classified.

So does that mean that this is what happens when an Admin fucks a super mod?
Quote by L2112Lif
Hmm that element4433 fellow, I don't like him. He's a terrible troll!

I don't care about element and his purples! What I care about is to why MightyAl was banned!
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Last edited by padgea7x at Aug 30, 2010,
Quote by Dirk Gently
"Purple" is a seldom-used color for mods meaning "talent scout" -- it originally meant that a mod was leaving and is looking for a replacement. I haven't seen it used in years.

Wow. I thought there was a new system for that though? I was thinking maybe he had powers to clean columns now also or something. I do not know much about the mods besides that they can ban us and enforce the rules.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
I keep saying stuff is classified, but you keep asking questions.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by Blackwaterson89
Wow. I thought there was a new system for that though? I was thinking maybe he had powers to clean columns now also or something. I do not know much about the mods besides that they can ban us and enforce the rules.

Well, if you're a Pit mod like I was, you just go about your merry way and then they promote some deserving CC to replace you. If you're the mod of some other subforum, it's not as easy to pick a replacement, because they generally like to get people who know what they're talking about to mod particular subforums.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13

I may sig this, I am not sure yet.

Quote by Dirk Gently
Well, if you're a Pit mod like I was, you just go about your merry way and then they promote some deserving CC to replace you. If you're the mod of some other subforum, it's not as easy to pick a replacement, because they generally like to get people who know what they're talking about to mod particular subforums.

Thank you good sir
Last edited by Blackwaterson89 at Aug 30, 2010,
Quote by element4433
I keep saying stuff is classified, but you keep asking questions.

So that is what happened!!!
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
So that is what happened!!!
I'm not saying that. You just don't have proper clearance.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433

Other Words, Element4433 is Solid Snake and we all should be very afraid.
Quote by element4433

I can grant you favours if you tell me.

If you catch my drift.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by padgea7x
Hmm that element4433 fellow, I don't like him. He's a terrible troll!

I don't care about element and his purples! What I care about is to why MightyAl was banned!

He's banned?!

My name is Danny. Call me that.
Quote by asator
He's banned?!

What?

Aw hell naw!
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by Blackwaterson89

Fuck he won't do shit to me.

I know you love me too much for that element
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Fuck he won't do shit to me.

I know you love me too much for that element
My username is purple. I have no emotions.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by Dirk Gently

Oh, so, she's leaving then and is looking for a young pattaone to take her place. This is not good. You should of never told us.
Quote by Blackwaterson89

This is only the work of The Patriots! That's why he cannot tell us
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Page 1 of 4