Right Pit, today I bring you something to make you smile at the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fw1CcxCUgg&feature=recentlik

This kid is diagnosed as a Highly Functioning Autistic. He has Autism, but he copes with it very well. The school all love and take care of him and he was helping out the school basketball team, and the coach decided to put him on the field for one game. Watched what happened, it's amazing!
Yeah I saw this on Sports Center a few years ago (if I'm thinking of the right thing). It's a great story.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Saw it a while back. I almost teared up. Seriously. I was cheering louder than the crowd haha
❒ Taken ❒ Single ✔ Would like a sandwich

Vereor Deus

Quote by dann_blood
Branding!?!? THAT'S TOO PROGRESSIVE! I say bring back settlement payments in weights of lead and impalement upon wooden stakes!

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Oh! Sorry, I thought that was a braille name tag.
Quote by element4433
Yeah I saw this on Sports Center a few years ago (if I'm thinking of the right thing). It's a great story.

Yeah, the story broke about 5 years ago. Despite it's age, it always makes me smile. Autism is not insurmountable.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
It's nice to see a heartwarming news story amidst all of the dick jokes and puns.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Nice story, but Steven Spielberg is autistic too. Still, more hope.
Yours sincerely,

bobwentpop, UG's favourite spontaneous combustion victim.
That kid can play, I'd hate to play against him... Or anyone, I'm bloody terrible at basketball.

But I bet whilst he was playing he was counting how many members of the audience had long brown hair.

/Terrible autism joke.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by bobwentpop
Nice story, but Steven Spielberg is autistic too. Still, more hope.

Spielberg has aspergers (which is related to autism), which is actually really common. It's also very un-diagnosed for many people. Autism and aspergers are not as foreign as people believe.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
That's so great.

And is it just me or does he look like that young-ish British actor, I can't think of any films he's in but you might know who I mean.