is anyone except fender making electric guitars with a C neck profile?
I don't really think so
Quote by bb155558
... file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Rob/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/Summer%2010/amp%20test%20001.mpg
here is the link
open like another tab or something and copy and paste this into url.
Every...manufacturer...ever?

C shape is the standard for necks. The typical neck on a SG, Les Paul, Strat, Tele, Gretsch, PRS, pretty much any non-shred or specialized or vintage style neck is a C shape.
Quote by Roc8995
Every...manufacturer...ever?

C shape is the standard for necks. The typical neck on a SG, Les Paul, Strat, Tele, Gretsch, PRS, pretty much any non-shred or specialized or vintage style neck is a C shape.

sg & lp = D
strat & tele = fender
prs = not availible where i live
and pretty much everything has a D profile :\
Ah, ok. C and D often get lumped in the same category. To me they're similar enough that it's not really a factor.
If you can't get PRS where you live, your options are probably not going to include anything else with a real C neck.
Is the difference really that important to you? I can tell by looking at necks, but to me they feel almost exactly the same.
unfortunately i only like fender necks but id like a mahagony guitar with buckers....
so im looking for alternatives
what about washburn? didnt try these yet
Well, if you want Washburn, get them now. I'll tell you the reason later in the post.

Washburn makes a lot of mahogany guitars with mahogany necks. The higher end X series is more of a Strat-ish like guitar. The high end Idol guitars are single cut away guitars similar to Les Pauls. The HM series is shred type guitars that are epic.

Sadly Washburn has been bought by owners who will transform the Idol into a Les Paul ripoff. The HM series will now be replaced by a disgusting XM series. The only positive aspect is that they're improving upon the X series by making it an RX series. Go to Washburn's site and compare the 2010-11 catalog with the guitars they make now. You will be sad. Very sad.
I live in Bahrain, where it is extremely difficult to order things and where the only place you can compare to a Guitar Center is Room2Rock.
You could look into the Chapman/Monkey Lord Guitars ML1, Chappers did a bunch of videos promoting it, and from what I've heard about it, it's pretty good.

Mahogany body, with a maple neck and ebony fretboard. Humbucker in the bridge, singles in the mid/neck positions. Thin C shape. Strat-ish body shape.

So it's pretty much exactly to your specs.

Quote by SlayingDragons
You could look into the Chapman/Monkey Lord Guitars ML1, Chappers did a bunch of videos promoting it, and from what I've heard about it, it's pretty good.

Mahogany body, with a maple neck and ebony fretboard. Humbucker in the bridge, singles in the mid/neck positions. Thin C shape. Strat-ish body shape.

So it's pretty much exactly to your specs.

actually im waiting for him to make the ml2