I saw them live. They are possibly the worst band ive ever seen live. There girl singer sounded like a whiny asian girl trying to learn english. She couldnt sing.

It was the warped tour at louisville, KY.

They were singlehandedly responsible for making at least 70+ people walk outside because they sucked so bad. They played way more songs than everyone else and noone was dancing or jumping and everyone was just kinda standing there like "wtf is this?"

Seriously they were TERRIBLE!

Anyone else agree?
Last edited by Deathlock257 at Aug 30, 2010,
Quote by Deathlock257

I dont care what anyone says, this isnt my opinion. Its a fact. they are a bad band.

Anyone else agree?

People can't agree or disagree with you if you're stating a fact.

But you aren't stating a fact.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
They aren't famous. Famous people don't play Warped Tour, they sell out arenas. Thus, I declare this thread dumb.
I said this before in similar circumstances, and i will say it again:

Pointless thread is pointless.

For each person who agrees that the bands "A", "B" and "C" are overrated, there are two or three ready to say that they're the best bands ever.

It's a matter of taste and opinion, and will only start futile discussions.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by nashawa
People can't agree or disagree with you if you're stating a fact.

But you aren't stating a fact.

*clap*

Also they got famous how any band gets famous: They worked for it.
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
They have a cohesive sound, they are tight (not very technical, but at least for what they are they play it tight), their image goes along with what's "in" at the moment, they have some cute chicks, and skinny little boys with skinny jeans and black hair, that seems to go a long way these days, and they wanted to get famous, or at least noticed (I only just looked them up for this thread, so I wouldn't exactly consider them all that famous). That's the most important thing, they WANTED to become "famous," so they took the necessary steps a band should take to get famous.
The next time you are pissed because you aren't famous, but some band that you consider shitty is you should ask yourself "what have I done to try and get famous?" I guarantee that it's more than just "being in the right place at the right time" and getting lucky.
Last edited by Four-Sticks at Aug 31, 2010,
Quote by Four-Sticks
They have a cohesive sound, they are tight (not very technical, but at least for what they are they play it tight), their image goes along with what's "in" at the moment, they have some cute chicks, and skinny little boys with skinny jeans and black hair, that seems to go a long way these days, and they wanted to get famous, or at least noticed (I only just looked them up for this thread, so I wouldn't exactly consider them all that famous). That's the most important thing, they WANTED to become "famous," so they took the necessary steps a band should take to get famous.
The next time you are pissed because you aren't famous, but some band that you consider shitty is you should ask yourself "what have I done to try and get famous?" I guarantee that it's more than just "being in the right place at the right time" and getting lucky.

Amen.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by Four-Sticks

I seriously love you for posting this, man.
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.