Page 1 of 2
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: ESP LTD H-300 in See-Thru Aqua. Mahogany body and neck, with a flame maple top. One volume and one tone control, which are black chrome, the same color as the bridge and the Schaller tuners. These are somewhat rare to my understanding. Some buckle rash on the back. All other knicks are pictured.
Modifications (if any): Dimarzio D-Activators
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Orange Dimarzio Clip Lock strap and gig bag
Location (City,State or City,Country): Monroeville, PA
Contact Info (No Phone #s): abswisher@yahoo.com or PM
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $400 OBO will consider trades for early 90s Ibanez.

Why do you have to be in the US! why!
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
It has a lot to do with my ancestors and family lineage and what not

Thanks for the interest though!
I might be interested, but I won't know how much I'll have in the way of funds until at least the 21st, more likely around the beginning of October for a solid number.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
A Fender MIM strat quite possibly?

All Black except a maple fret board, locking tuners nothing wrong with it other then the fact it needs a good home!
trade for a ltd m-350? its a 2000 model i think 2 x2n, and a JB Jr. in the middle, special floyd, blue dimarzio cliplocks, got a few dings (and one paint crak
Quote by munizfire
trade for a ltd m-350? its a 2000 model i think 2 x2n, and a JB Jr. in the middle, special floyd, blue dimarzio cliplocks, got a few dings (and one paint crak

Pics?
Hey, interested... would you do 350 shipped?

Jim
Fender MIJ Blue Flower and Pink Paisley Startocasters,Fender White MIM 50's Strat with Noiseless Pickups,Fender Graffiti Yellow Tom Delonge with EMG-81, Gibson Les Paul Studio lite 91', Agile 3100 Purple Bird, Agile 2000 HSB slim, Agile 2500 white
also could you get me a pic of the headstock from the front? Thanks -

Jim
Fender MIJ Blue Flower and Pink Paisley Startocasters,Fender White MIM 50's Strat with Noiseless Pickups,Fender Graffiti Yellow Tom Delonge with EMG-81, Gibson Les Paul Studio lite 91', Agile 3100 Purple Bird, Agile 2000 HSB slim, Agile 2500 white
Quote by JimSynergy
Hey, interested... would you do 350 shipped?

Jim

$350 shipped is fine.

Here's the headstock from the front.

Just found out I'll be driving to NY on Sunday... where in PA are you, any chance I could pick it up if it's reasonable distance?
Page 1 of 2