Hey,
can I get this cab
and this head
function or not? My english isn't so good so I don't understand the faq very good

greets Lyske
I'm not sure. That cabinet is 450w at 8ohm (had the same cabinet) and that head gives 2 x 300 watt at 4 ohm or 600 watt at 8 ohm. If they mean 600 watt at 8 ohm when the 2 outputs are bridged, then can could use only 1 output. When that's not possible, I recommend not to do it, because the head has a higher output than the cab can handle.
Gear :
Ibanez GWB35 Gary Willis signature
Ibanez SR700 CN
Epiphone Thunderbird Pro IV

Marshall MB4410
So it doesn't work unless it has 2 outputs?
and if it has 2 outputs I only use 1?
I loOked at the pictures of the head again, and it has 3 outputs, 2 at 4 ohm and 1 at 8 ohm. So, I wouldn't connect the cabinet to the mono bridge (8ohm) because it has a higher output than the cab can handle. Maybe you can connect the cab to 1 of the 2 4ohm outputs, but I'm not sure it'll work properly. Normally it should work fine.
But also be aware, when connecting an 8 ohm cab to a 300 watt/4ohm output, it'll only give you +/- 200 watt.
Gear :
Ibanez SR700 CN

Marshall MB4410
the guy that is selling me the cab is saying that he ran the thing with an 200watt ampeg (also 4X10) and he never had a problem.
(And yes I trust that guy because he's a friend of mine and I'm the roadie for his band and it's one of the nicest guys I have ever met so he wouldn't lie to me)
Quote by Lyske
the guy that is selling me the cab is saying that he ran the thing with an 200watt ampeg (also 4X10) and he never had a problem.

Then I assume he uses one of the 4 ohm outputs (which leads to what I said earlier, that output will only produce +/- 200watt at 8 ohm). Or keep the volume at a very low level when connected to the mono bridge 8 ohm.
Gear :
Ibanez SR700 CN

Marshall MB4410
Quote by 09phillt
That's a fantastic deal.

really or are you acting sarcastic? (i can never tell :p)
I think it's nice the guy said it's like an old really good brand and he's sad it's discontinued
I haven't seen a Pearce amp in years. They were quite the thing with guitarists back in the 80s and early 90s. They were quite good and Dan Pearce also was involved in Gibson's Lab Series amps. I remember their adverts--no TUBES!
Quote by Lyske
really or are you acting sarcastic? (i can never tell :p)
I think it's nice the guy said it's like an old really good brand and he's sad it's discontinued

I only went on the first link. Seems an ok deal overall.