Am I the only one who has had these?

Basically you are on an elevator, looking at the floor counter going up. You know you want to get off on the 9th floor. For some reason, the elevator ignores the button you pushed and keeps going.

It's almost at 11, and you know the whole building only has 11 floors.

AND BAMN!

It hits 12.

Shit cocks.

It keeps going.

phuck, phuck, phuck...

Getting faster now...

What is this shit?

Oh god...it's almost at 100, what happens then?

...The counter goes to 00 and you feel the elevator fall.

shitshitshitshitshit!!! You are falling from god knows what height!

And then you wake up from that feeling that you've been falling.

So, am I the only one who has had these dreams?

Inb4 THE TOTEM WON'T STOP SPINNING!
yes, you're the only one. now go and celebrate how special you are.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Am I the only one who has had these?

Nope, we all have that really random specific nightmare
11 floors you say? I guess that hotel...

..goes up to eleven.

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
No. But I probably will tonight...

Thanks to you...

Bastard
❒ Taken ❒ Single ✔ Would like a sandwich

Vereor Deus

Quote by dann_blood
Branding!?!? THAT'S TOO PROGRESSIVE! I say bring back settlement payments in weights of lead and impalement upon wooden stakes!

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Oh! Sorry, I thought that was a braille name tag.
The only dream I've had that took place in a lift was one where I accidentally pressed the wrong button and had to wait for it to go to the wrong floor before I could press the floor I wanted. I just about shat the bed in terror.
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
Quote by Callum89
The only dream I've had that took place in a lift was one where I accidentally pressed the wrong button and had to wait for it to go to the wrong floor before I could press the floor I wanted. I just about shat the bed in terror.

THE HORROR.
I'm still having nightmares about the Rake... Dear god, now I'm going to have nightmares with the Rake and falling elevators. NOT THAT I WASN'T PLANNING ON GETTING ANY SLEEP TONIGHT. Damn you, thread.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Quote by MakinLattes
no, but I've been trapped in an elevator several times.

How was it?
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by MakinLattes

Was the devil with you?
Quote by izbbass
How was it?

annoying. once was with the giant Samoan security guard at my school and two special ed kids. you could see about half a foot of the floor we were headed to, and none of us could fit through the gap. we were stuck until the fire department showed up.
I had a bout of sleep paralysis where I was dreaming, got pushed into an elevator shaft in the dream, woke up, but I could still see the dream going on in front of my eyes as I was falling through the shaft.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by MakinLattes

I really hope you're not in that youtube video I seen...
I've had an elevator nightmare once or twice before. The one that scared me the most was when Hannibal Lecter was teaching me how to carve people up for cooking using himself as the subject being carved.......that kinda scared me......
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
No, but one of my friends was telling me a story of how he took dozens of pictures of his dick and threw them down from the top floor of a hotel into the foyer, and then laughed when people picked them up and looked at them.

the punchline of his story was "and then some guy had a picture land on his head, so he had a dick on his head."
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
No, TS, it's just you. Quit watching old episodes of the Twilight Zone. Or maybe you just went on the Tower of Terror ride at Disney World too much.

/sarcasm

Edit: It's spelled Fuck, btw, not phuck.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Aug 30, 2010,