on a telecaster BASS build?
I'm going to possibly be buying a hollow telecaster bass body with an F hole, and the only thing thats stopping me is the fact that i don't know what kind of bridge... Would it be string through like a real telecaster? or would it be just a normal bass bridge?
Last edited by Seanstrom at Aug 30, 2010,