Page 1 of 5
One of my favorite movies ever is The Truman Show, and it always makes me think about what others would think of me if they observed me at moments where I thought I was alone.

And there's one scene where he's in the bathroom by himself and he draws an astronaut helmet in the mirror and pretends he's an astronaut.

So Pit is there any really silly or stupid shit you guys do when you're completely alone?

With me for instance, if I'm ever driving alone, for some reason if I'm thinking about someone, either someone I know or someone famous, I'll just sort of do a little impression of how they talk.

Or if I'm naked and about to take a shower, I'll sometimes fold my dick into weird shapes.
Quote by The Madcap

Or if I'm naked and about to take a shower, I'll sometimes fold my dick into weird shapes.

When I take a shower I try to impersonate as many voices as I can think of. I also like to leave the bathroom door open when I'm alone in the house and using it.

Sometimes I will curse really loud.
Call me Andrew. It's my name.

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!
walk around the house singing loudly

at night i dance on my bed listening to music through my headphones

i also talk to myself a lot, but i do that when people are around as well
now extra flamey
Last edited by Ikey at Aug 30, 2010,
Quote by metaldud536

I like this.

Anyways, when I'm alone, I sometimes talk to inanimate objects while I do stuff.

EI: I'll be making a sandwich and talking to the peanut butter jar. Usually about sandwich making topics.
Skank up and down my hall.
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
i make an impression of both donald duck and special ed from crank yankers and have an argument between myself
I have sort of an opposite mode of operation.

If its worth doing when none watching, its worth twice its value when many are watching.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
when i'm in the bathroom taking a shower, i spend time trying to find the "bathroom pitch". basically just signing notes until i find the one which resonates more against the walls, sounding louder than normal.

TS that's disturbing.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Wow, a lot more people talk to themselves than I'd have thought.

EDIT:Sometimes when I'm in the house myself I'll move in leaps or in strange ways as opposed to walking.
If music was the food of love I'd be a fat romantic slob.
Last edited by Mr_Jubby_Jubs at Aug 30, 2010,
even if u arent the only one thats still tmi TS... i dont do that but ill think about something stupid i do, lets see... i talk to myself often like its almost a problem but idk i dont get weirded out by it, i kinda enjoy the company lol
Quote by Butters
Do You Know What I Am Saying?

Quote by Towelie
Thats Why towelie always says: Dont forget to bring a towel

Quote by Randall
Honey Badger Dont Give a Shit.

I like to sing or talk alone like a vlogger inside my helmet when I'm riding my motorcycle. Aside from that, not really.
Guitars:
Ibanez S5470 w/ DiMarzio Crunch Lab & Liquifire
Ibanez RG1527
Ibanez SA160
Ibanez E-Acoustic
Selfmade Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Twang King & Chopper T

"Maybe one day we'll wake up and this will all just be a dream"
Whenever I am alone (or most of the time at least) I like to BLAST Come Together out on my 250Watt speakers and blow the sh*t out of my room.

Sometimes I read Cosmo (or equivalent in my country) when nobody sees me... you never know when they might reveal the secret about women and their brain!

And lastly, but not less absurb, I tend to clean up my room - but I asure that you can´t see it by leaving everything in the place it was before, only cleaned.
Quote by The Madcap

Quote by Mr_Jubby_Jubs
Wow, a lot more people talk to themselves than I'd have thought.
+1

I dunno, I've heard talking to oneself is a sign of loneliness, and it is the internet after all.

Just a theory.
Wow. There's some crazy shit in this thread...

The craziest thing that I do only when I'm alone is make the face a character I am reading/drawing makes...
I run up the stairs and halfway through I jump in the air, land on my hands and handstand walk up the final few stairs before flipping back onto my feet on the landing to the left.

It's pretty cash but It ends in disaster 40% of the time which is why I only do it alone.
i sing dragonforce songs really really badly,and most the time i dont know the lyrics so they get very awkard,allso if people did that they would only see me pace my room for about 12 hours a day with weird music playing in the background,they would be bored/weirded out.when im driveing out in the country tho i screw around alot,like at stop signs ill get out and run around my car and hop back in then fly off.i do stuff like that a whole lot....
Quote by kacper_j
I like to take a shit naked, feels gewd.....

+1 It's freedom...pure freedom.

Sometimes I'll say what I'm doing out loud in an instructional sort of way, like when I'm cooking or practicing guitar as if I'm some sort of master with students around me.
I talk to myself, though it's not really a conversation, I just string together words that come to mind. Sometimes I sing it.

Usually something like "see that toaster? lipid bypass! rainbow sherbet jelly rolls!"

I like the flow of words.
I put stuff on my head. Mostly when I am behind the computer and I see stuff laying close it always lands on my head

I also sing with wierd voices.
Gear:
----------------------
Jack and Danny Brothers Ls-5
Ibanez Gsa 60
----------------------
Zoom g9.2tt (for sale (NL))
----------------------
Blackheart Little Giant
Quote by LightxGrenade
+1 It's freedom...pure freedom.

Sometimes I'll say what I'm doing out loud in an instructional sort of way, like when I'm cooking or practicing guitar as if I'm some sort of master with students around me.

i do that when i play guitar too! lol! im such a guru!
Quote by Hasok
lol you people are crazy

dude, it's not even the tip of the iceberg. yesterday I was chasing my cats around on all fours and meowing at them. the day before that I was trying to lure a black widow out from under a spruce. I eventually flushed her out. then there's the regular day to day crazy stuff, like pretending the litter box is a Japanese rock garden when I'm cleaning it out, or pogoing upstairs...
Pissing with the door open - one of life's great moments.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
do most everything naked

even cooking
play snoop dogg more than I should...

and sing it

This is dj easy dick...
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Last edited by diofan88 at Aug 30, 2010,
Quote by MakinLattes
dude, it's not even the tip of the iceberg. yesterday I was chasing my cats around on all fours and meowing at them. the day before that I was trying to lure a black widow out from under a spruce. I eventually flushed her out. then there's the regular day to day crazy stuff, like pretending the litter box is a Japanese rock garden when I'm cleaning it out, or pogoing upstairs...

Promise me you'll never change

I sing naked a lot when I'm alone.
I play my guilty pleasure music over my speakers. Like the stuff I wouldn't want people to know I like *cough*Devo*cough*.

Its also when I record vocals for songs I do.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
i dance. *shrugs*

oh yeah, and i come up with good comebacks to arguments i had a while ago, or on the same day.
Quote by kacper_j
I like to take a shit naked, feels gewd.....

Feels very gewd.

Also I masticate furiously before I swallow the contents in my mouth. If Im lucky and I have the whole house to my self for the day I can pull this off about 10 times without getting anything on the floor.
Page 1 of 5