Page 1 of 2
I have been thinking a lot about this lately. For those of us in school or going to a job, maybe you will understand. Everyday, the same routine, every life so similar to all the others. Get up, go to work/School, come home, eat, entertain yourself for the rest of the day, sleep, wake up and repeat.
Quote by SteveHouse

Oh my God, your username.

Quote by JesusVSwalmart
I have been thinking a lot about this lately. For those of us in school or going to a job, maybe you will understand. Everyday, the same routine, every life so similar to all the others. Get up, go to work/School, come home, eat, entertain yourself for the rest of the day, sleep, wake up and repeat.

That's kinda what makes it not boring, bro.
Quote by apple_apple
oh my god! guitarViking is a genius... respect !!!

I'm GuitarViking! Don't you forget it!
It's what you make it.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
If it is then you're doing it wrong.
Quote by abstract pie
Ahh the pit. Where conversations of Pokemon Cards can turn into ones of wizard homosexuality

You are everything I want...
...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Atheism. Is. Not. A. Religion.
Today's saints were yesterday's sellouts
Depends on what school you go to and what job you have. "Going to work" can mean a lot of things, if you're a cop "work" can mean anything from raiding a drug lab, to a high-speed pursuit, to just driving around writing tickets. And I take it you're in High School cuz once you get to college, each day is a different class at a different time, not much of the same like High School where you have the same schedule every day.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by Våd Hamster
People are boring. Life is not.

+1
Gibson Les Paul Studio // BKP Nailbombs
Dean Performer Key Largo

Marshall JVM215C
Fulltone Octafuzz
Dunlop ZW-Wah
It's only boring if you let it. Try not to think of how boring your life is, but something new that you can do different when you're not at work/school/wherever, and then do that to keep life interesting.
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
It's boring with sudden bursts of fascination.
tbh, its the people in it who are boring.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
My life is not boring. Sometimes i get bored because at that given moment my available entertainment does not peak my interest.

When that happens i masturbate.
Quote by Kensai
It's what you make it.
/thread.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Hard drugs help with that a lot, my friend.
I play guitar in a ska band.
Modded MIM Strat > Fender Tuner > Bugera V55HD > Custom built 2x12
"if you're bored then you're boring"

there are endless ways to kill time during work or school. like calculating how many seconds there are until your next break.
Quote by Våd Hamster

this. if your life is boring, it's because you make it boring.
Quote by MakinLattes
"if you're bored then you're boring"

there are endless ways to kill time during work or school. like calculating how many seconds there are until your next break.

I write chord progressions in my mind when i get bored. I can sorta visualise what I play in my head.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at Aug 30, 2010,
Life is what you make of it....

Quote by Våd Hamster

This +1

/Thread
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
The concept of boring is only based on perception. Start looking at things differently. If I don't like the way something is, I analyze the situation as in-depth as possible and from multiple angles, thinking about what could have happened or what will happen. Little things like this prevent the concept of boredom from appearing in your head as often.
Quote by JesusVSwalmart

yes you have a routine. but what you do within those periods matters, if its highly variable -- less boring. same fun, very boring
Mine is yes, but that's because I generally have little motivation to do much lately. I'd imagine if you tried it could be pretty exciting.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
youre doinitrong
Quote by guitarlord28
I thought your avatar was slowpoke
Quote by Zoot Allures
Yes. We are all forced to be tools in the big machine regardless of if we want it or not.

So what?
В словах есть что-то неприличное.
Quote by Zoot Allures
Being given little option of what you get to do in life isn't too good.

Says who?
В словах есть что-то неприличное.
As long as you're accepting life as it is handed to you and doing nothing about it, it's definitely gonna be boring. Get up, work hard to achieve your dreams, and have fun ! you only live once ! ( no no, you don't live twice, James bond movies producers are just idiots ). Just find the things that you get excited about and hold on to them, otherwise you'll want to shoot yourself
Quote by bb155558
... file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Rob/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/Summer%2010/amp%20test%20001.mpg
here is the link
open like another tab or something and copy and paste this into url.
Quote by Zaphikh
Says who?

Our reptilian overlords.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Only if you never challenge yourself or move outside of your comfort zone. I know I find life incredibly boring when I turn down every oppurtunity given to me.
It's your fault if it's boring. Make what you want of your life.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Life isn't boring, responsibilities are.

Sadly, a lot of life is responsibilities, the trick is, learn to enjoy your responsibilities (ie, find a job you love doing) and then the biggest part that makes life shit actually makes life good :]
not for me because im better than you
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
life is boring. unless you have a runescape account. Then its REALLY boring.
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
Page 1 of 2