I'm lookin hard for an SX Seg2 guitar. These were sold on Rondos website at some point for pretty cheap. Apparently they're not available anymore in the U.S. Does anyone have any info on these? I'd love to get my hands on one

http://www.rondomusic.com/seg2.html
Email curt and ask him when they will be back up?

If it's not on Rondo, chances are very, very slim of finding one. I don't think I've ever seen one in any stores I've been in (used obviously)
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by paulsitive
I'm lookin hard for an SX Seg2 guitar. These were sold on Rondos website at some point for pretty cheap. Apparently they're not available anymore in the U.S. Does anyone have any info on these? I'd love to get my hands on one

http://www.rondomusic.com/seg2.html

If by "they're not available in the US" you mean "I can't find one in any other shops" then no, you won't. All the stuff on Rondo is only available from Rondo itself.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
If by "they're not available in the US" you mean "I can't find one in any other shops" then no, you won't. All the stuff on Rondo is only available from Rondo itself.

well I contacted the dude that runs Rondo or whatever and he's the one that told me they are not available in the U.S. He told me that if I live in the U.S., I am out of luck. So if anyone here has one and doesnt want it..yeah...you know. Peace!
these are very rare, check with some of the guys at talkbass they might be able to point you in the right direction.
Look around in local music stores.

There is a music store near where I live that has a few Agiles.