Hey guys,

Are there any decent headphones for my amp that you guys would recommend on amazon?

Thanks.
No ego-inflating quotes nor stupidly long signatures to be found here.

Move along.

Bands/Artists of the month; Marco Sfogli, Marco Sfogli and Marco Sfogli .

Quote by steve_muse
^lol'd at the sig, adj209
In general, headphones won't sound great with an amp. Even if you're using an emulated output, it'll probably sound pretty bad with any headphones. I use AKG Mk. II series headphones (which can cost about as much as a lot of amps that bother putting headphone outputs in in the first place) and very rarely will I find an amp that works nicely with just headphones. If I were you, I'd use whatever headphones you buy now and just buy a D.I. box of sorts with speaker emulation. A lot of people probably won't agree with me but from my experience it has given me the best results by far.
Standard Strat
Jackson WRMG
Parker DF724

Axe-Fx Standard
Carvin DCM1000L

Mesa Trad. Slant Recto 4x12 (UK V30s)
Custom Horiz. 2x12 (Commonwealth 12s)
Don’t plug headphones into an amp unless your amp has a headphone out. You’ll damage the amp.
Quote by jpnyc
Don’t plug headphones into an amp unless your amp has a headphone out. You’ll damage the amp.

Yep, mine has an headphone out.
Sennheiser HD280's are fantastic for the money.
Irrelevant quote from obscure person
Obnoxious statement regarding size of e-ween
Italicized text indicating bandwagoning masquerading as deep thought
ASCII graphic that will take over the world if you put one in your signature
Made up statistic
i like my sennhisers, idk what model they are atm, but i originally got them as a gift but i noticed they sell them at GC for mixing the other day. they have a very flat response, which is very good. listening through them was a whole new experience for me haha the addition of bass and clarity compared to regular headphones is phenomenal. give me a few mins ill get you the model
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
Sennheiser FTW. All the headphones they make, even the lower end ones are superb. I have a pair of PXC-350 and the sound quality is amazing. That being said, I wouldn't recommend the PXC series for use with an amp because they have active noise cancelling but any of their other models would be great. What's your budget?
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
mine are the HD 212 pro.
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.