Accessories: OHSC for the Fernandes and a generic soft case for the Epiphone

Brief Description: Ivory Fernandes Ravelle Elite 2006 model w/ a black bevel, 22 frets, Seymour duncan Sustainer system. Abalone inlays, etc. Basic Wear and tear.

Black Epiphone Dot Studio with white bevel. Semi Hollow. Has been dropped before, and repaired, but besides that, basic wear and tear.

Contact Info: Post or Email at OneSicMaggot@hotmail.com

Price/Trades: $700 OBO for the Fernandes. I'll let the Epiphone go for around 180 OBO plus shipping.

Problems or flaws: The fernandes works fine. A few aesthetic bumps or scrapes here or there shown in the pictures, but nothing too bad. The input jack tends to have the cable fall out for some reason every once in a while, but it's not a major problem. I'm positive it's an easy fix, I just haven't had the time to open it up myself and check. The Dot Studio was at one point dropped and the head was snapped in one clean break. Brought it to a local shop who set it properly and mounted the head back on. Still plays nicely and functions properly.

For trades, i'd be willing to accept the following and have you pay the difference:
Line 6 DL4 (or possibly a Keely AD9 or Empress Superdelay )
ISP Decimator
Korg Pitchblack Chromatic Tuner
SKB PS-45 Pedal Board (or something similar that's powered)
Keeley 4 Knob Compressor
I'm also in the market for a different guitar, that's why i'm clearing out some space, so feel free to make an offer.

Pics: Provided in the attachments (I only have a crappy camera phone, so they obviously don't do the guitars justice. The last one is outlining where the break was in the neck of the dot studio.)
Attachments:
IMAG0078.jpg
IMAG0079.jpg
photo.jpg
IMAG0081.jpg
IMAG0083.jpg
PM sent
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Um, are you sure it was sent? I just checked my PM's and my listed email. Nothing. Nothing in the junk folder either.
Yup. But I'll just send the same message to your e-mail.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
I'm not getting anything on UG for some reason. I'll contact you strictly via email. I'd request that most offers be emailed to me or posted in this thread, rather than PM since i'm not getting any for some reaosn.