Hi Guys my friend recently gave me a stagg Stratocaster Red edition and i realised the neck is slightly bent halfway in and there is no diffrence in playing it you can barely tell but the strings are to low to the fret bars and it makes a rattling noice but if there too high it makes them sound flat any help guys cheerz xD
Bring it to a tech and get the frets filed and action adjusted or just get a new neck.
Fret the first fret, now keeping it fretted, use your other hand to fret the 19th fret of the same string. Now look at the 7th fret. How much space is there between the string and the fret?

Post back with the answer.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
or you can always sell it
Gear

Ibanez RG350DX Electric Guitar With DiMarzio Tone Zone
Academy Electric Guitar
BeaverCreek Acoustic Guitar

Roland Micro Cube Amp
Academy 15W Amp
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey Sanpera Footswitch I
Quote by whoahesgood
or you can always sell it

...or you can fix it...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
I don't think its worth spending all that money to fix up a Stagg guitar. You'll end up spending more then the guitar is worth.
Quote by JAustinMunn

My first guitar still has residue from an unfortunate ranch dressing incident

Quote by jpnyc
I played this guitar once. It unleashed the ****ing fury and I got kicked out of Guitar Center.
Burn it.

Surprised it hasn't given you splinters yet

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by biga29
Fret the first fret, now keeping it fretted, use your other hand to fret the 19th fret of the same string. Now look at the 7th fret. How much space is there between the string and the fret?

Post back with the answer.

about a milimeter