Im looking for something to kill some noise on my mesa in high gain situations.
Thanks
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
Mesa Boogie 2 Ch. Dual Rectifier(blackface)
And some pedals

For sale Minty Ibanez RGA7 seven string with tour grade hsc $330+s/h or best offer!
PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean
isp decimator
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
isp decimator

Yea isp decimators are good you got one for sale doubt it,
I dont need advice on what i should buy im looking to buy something used.
Anyone with any suppressors or gates for sale i welcome your offers.
Thanks
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
And some pedals

For sale Minty Ibanez RGA7 seven string with tour grade hsc $330+s/h or best offer!
PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean
i have a TC electronics nova dynamics which a is a twin compressor and noise gate, i used it on my warp x before i moved to rack gear. even at high gain u could stop and there was no feed back or anything.
If you go on harmony central, I feel like I've seen a bunch of Boss NS-2s for sale lately. They could be gone by now though, idk.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Quote by SWBS_DJ_GUITAR
i have a TC electronics nova dynamics which a is a twin compressor and noise gate, i used it on my warp x before i moved to rack gear. even at high gain u could stop and there was no feed back or anything.

What are you looking to get for it, I might be interested.
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
And some pedals

PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean
Quote by slipknot_420
What are you looking to get for it, I might be interested.

well seeling as its near enough mint complete with box and power supply i would be asking £80 as they are £130 atleast new
Quote by SWBS_DJ_GUITAR
well seeling as its near enough mint complete with box and power supply i would be asking £80 as they are £130 atleast new

So how much would that be U.S sorry for my lack of knowledge.
Im not looking for anything over $100.00, Im guessing that your asking quite a bit more for it thanks for the offer though bud!
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
And some pedals

PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean