This is a simple thread. Post pictures of your broken things, and give a story explaining how it got broken.

This was my Onda mp3 player. I had it in my bag walking to my bus, when my shoulder strap broke and it slammed my bag into the ground shattering the screen and disabling it's touch screen abilities, so I'm unable to navigate it to listen to my music.

This is my ancient Norma acoustic guitar. It was impaled with a crossbow. Not actually shot with a crossbow, but the bow fell on it and knocked a whole in it, and broke a tuner at the same time. There's plastic under the pickguard so it'd push down the warped wood around the soundhole so it wouldn't make this horrible buzzing sound.

YOU'RE TURN!
BLANKBLANK
I'd get banned for posting a pic of my broken thing.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
My friend broke the front grille of his truck while demonstrating how another friend miraculously jump-rolled across the hood while it was moving without breaking anything.
i broke my gameboy because i was playing pokemon crystal, and a shiny golbat appeared, i went to throw a ball then.... its said "your box is full"!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!!
Quote by StratoCatser
I am turn?

We've all had one.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.