Hey guys I'm just your average jack-off Guitar player and i don't no much about High-end basses. Working on a school corporate branding project and we are Branding high end bass guitars.

If any one knows any high end bass Companies, stores, ect. feel free to hook me up.
I play an Ibanez: IJXB190 which sounds really nice but I would get a Fender Jazz or Precison Bass. Great sound and feel. Very versatile and very, very stylish.
Quote by BOYERxBREAKDOWN
I play an Ibanez: IJXB190 which sounds really nice but I would get a Fender Jazz or Precison Bass. Great sound and feel. Very versatile and very, very stylish.

yeah a lot of the research i did lead to fender jazz and precision thanks for confirming that for me.
For well-regarded high end basses you want to be looking at brands such as Fender, Warwick, Musicman, Spector, Lakland.

The most iconic of them all is probably the Fender Jazz bass.
Do you mean high end mass-produced basses and widely distributed basses, or boutique instruments?

Check out Alembic, Dingwall, Lakland, Sadowsky, Fodera, Jerzy Drozd, Status, F Bass, Elrick, Modulus, Conklin, Human Base, Sandberg, Ken Smith, Mike Lull, MTD, Roscoe, Pedulla, Rickenbacker, Zon, Skjold, Warwick, Spector, Valenti, and there are many many more.

Other companies also produce some high end lines in addition to their lower priced models, things like Ibanez Prestige's, Fender Custom Shop's, etc.
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
As you can see, there are far too many high-end bass manufacturers to give you a comprehensive list. Take the suggestions mentioned here, and get yourself a copy of one of the trade magazines such as Bass Player and look at the makers that advertise in there.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley