Hi everyone ,

Ok , Well i'm playing guitar since about 5years now , I play mostly with chords.
I've been playing heavy metal since about 4 months now , i can play things like : Metallica - For whom the bell toll - Enter Sandman ( Without the solo ) -Sad but true and so.. , Nightwish - Sahara ( some difficulties with the intro tho ) , Green day and things like that are a bit too easy for be to get better.

I'd like to know wich songs would be a bit harder than Green day style .
I'd like to learn some nice "easy" solo ( Hard enough to improve my skills lol )

I'm playing about 1hour and half every day and i'm learning pretty fast , i just really don't know what to play now.

And , I've read alot on web to learn techniques for guitar , i know to practice slow , but here's my problem , They're always asking us ( Beginners ) to play with a metronome , but i don't have one , and i don't have constant access to web.
What should i do? I don't have much cash so i'm not planning to buy one , there must be a way no? lol

At the moment , i actually get the tab of the song i want to learn , and i play with the music .

So here's what a need :
- A Few "Easy" Song i could learn
- And a tips about the metronome

Thanks
Quote by Rhamek
Hi everyone ,

I'd like to know wich songs would be a bit harder than Green day style .
I'd like to learn some nice "easy" solo ( Hard enough to improve my skills lol )

you like ACDC by chance? Good.

And , I've read alot on web to learn techniques for guitar , i know to practice slow , but here's my problem , They're always asking us ( Beginners ) to play with a metronome , but i don't have one , and i don't have constant access to web.
What should i do? I don't have much cash so i'm not planning to buy one , there must be a way no? lol

Is there a cuckoo clock in your house that you can play along with?

At the moment , i actually get the tab of the song i want to learn , and i play with the music .

kidding... if you honestly can't get a metronome then it's probably a good idea to play along with songs like your doing.

So here's what a need :
- A Few "Easy" Song i could learn Did I mention ACDC?
- And a tips about the metronome save your pennies and get one

Thanks

welcome
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
dude a metronome is pretty darn cheap for how beneficial it will be to your guitar playing. I spent 40$CAD on a korg metronome/chromatic tuner, its really awesome and really has been worth every penny to me.

Are you telling me theyre out of dragons?
They never had dragons..
Who didnt?
The world..
GET THIS GUY OUT OF HERE, FIND ME A DRAGON
Yes i do like ACDC , I really don't know why i haven't thought about it lmao

Quote by glenthemann
dude a metronome is pretty darn cheap for how beneficial it will be to your guitar playing. I spent 40$CAD on a korg metronome/chromatic tuner, its really awesome and really has been worth every penny to me.

Well , i'm saving up for a new electric guitar first , i must say that my guitar is cheap as hell lmao , i bought it when i was like .. hmm 15? And I'm 21 now lol , i paid about 200$ (Can) with an 10W amp lol , i have a better amp now , just need a better guitar now . After then i might look for a Metronome if it's really worth the cash as you said :P .
Let's try this again in a bigger font.

http://www.metronomeonline.com/

Now maybe you'll pay attention.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Let's try this again in a bigger font.

http://www.metronomeonline.com/

Now maybe you'll pay attention.

Did you read that i don't have constant access on internet? It's not that i haven't paid attention... It's cuz i can't use it.
My Guitars :
- Ibanez aw10ece ( Accoustic/Electric )
- A piece of wood and 6 string as my Electric Guitar

"There are Known knowns and there are Known unknowns! but there also unknown unknowns, thing we don't know that we don't know" -Gin Rummy