I have some nice wacky pedals, (Whammy, Wah, Fuzz Factory, Delay).
I love making atmospheric music and am very expiremental. I'm looking to get a volume pedal next. But I was wondering, what other pedals do you think are worth looking into? Also do they have a sustainer pedal for guitar that'll make your notes last longer for even infinite maybe? I already know about the Fernandes Sustainer, but I rather have a pedal.
Check out the eBow. There's a learning curve, but once you get the hang of it, you'll LOVE it.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
i would look into getting a higher quality chorus. the one on the whammy is sub par and a good one can add a ton of depth to your tone.
If you really want a wacky pedal look into the WMD Geiger Counter or Oohlala Effector 13 Synth Mangler. Also anything with a feed back loop.
I have a huge fear if rays.
I would love to try and use the ebow, but I don't think I would use it enough to buy one.
***Guitars***
Epiphone Les Paul Custom AP (w/ 2 Seymour Duncans)
Jackson Dx10D Dinky (w/ DiMarzio PAF Bridge)
Epihpone Hummingbird

***Amps***
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 100 (Voodoo Modified)
Custom 4x12 Halfstack (w/ Veteran 30's)
Everything you guys mentioned is SIIIICK. I love you guys, and I thought I was about done shopping.
Quote by Kcintlob
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPeeJrv9wb0

How about that?

EDIT: The POG2 they show would be another cool pedal just to get some different sounds with your guitar.

thats pretty cool. even if the guy demoing it is pretty lame lol
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
Try this weird little unit from New Zealand:

Or perhaps:

I've tried both (and would like to be able to justify the MuRF... the P&C is a little way down the "to get" list - which is actually being crossed off, gradually).
You'll have to see if there any demos of them both as I can't really describe the effects they have...
Look thru an Electro Harmonix catalog, they have alot of stuff that would fit the bill. Although personally, I've found that a good delay pedal (and alot of time spent tinkering around with it) can give you alot of fun sounds and effects.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo