So ive been playing guitar for 4 years, and just started to record some of my stuff.
Im into the more heavy genres of guitar playing...so As I Lay Dying was the band of choice this time.

Can I get some comments, on either my guitar playing, or my recording method..and how to improve it? Greatly appreciated, always come to this site for tabs and info.

Rock on. : )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGxllj3wHHE

^ Please comment or give me tips
Read the rules, bud. There's a subforum dedicated to covers songs.

*reported*

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Work on timing. There were very many significantly late/off time notes. Although putting it together with the video/song might be to blame for it.
PSN: KevGuy47
------▓▓▓▓▓
----▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
----▒▒▒░░
--░░░░░░
--▒▒░░░░░░
--▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒
------░░░░░░░
----▒▒▒▒▒
--▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒
░░▓▓░░
░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
----▓▓▓----▓▓▓
--▒▒▒--------▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒--------▒▒▒▒
Quote by Das_Skittles
Read the rules, bud. There's a subforum dedicated to covers songs.

*reported*

I hate when people are like this. It's called a mistake. There is no need to act like a mod...."REPORTED!" I mean seriously who cares if this thread is here for a little bit? The mods will take care of it when they see it. so annoying
Wow. uhhh. If you looked when i joined up youl see it was what. 3 hours ago? God....mod wannabes are friggin everywhere.

Anyways.....yeah at the beginning especially, the timing was off because It was an error I made...and i think the entire sync is off by a tad too, making that seem even more drastic.
the point of reporting it is to get a mods attention so we can move it. except if you want to be jerk about it, we could just close it instead. your call.