I love them. I think they're the most beautiful animals on the face of the earth. Especially the dark gray ones.

I've looked it up, and you can apparently buy wolf/dog hybrids that basically look exactly like wolves but don't attack you or other animals

One day, when I have a house with a nice big place for him/her to run around in, I'm gonna buy a beautiful wolfdog.
i liek sparkly vampires with big hair.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Dont lie to us, we know what you really want...

I pride myself on my humility.
Wolves are da bomb
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Fender Standard Telecaster HH Black (SH-5/'59)
-Fender Standard Stratocaster HH White (Nazgul/'59)
-Austin Guitars Les Paul Goldtop Copy (Distortion/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+
-Peavey Stereo Chorus 2x12 Combo
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo
-Marshall MX2x12 Cabinet

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
I like those wolves with hair and look kind of like dogs but more vicious looking. I also like when they have tails and, most importantly, 2 pointy ears.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Wolves are my favorite animals. I used to be very interested in reading about them and such, and buying a wolf hybrid. But apparently they're hard to train. I'll probably end up with a husky or something before too long.

Quote by Alex Vik

That is all.

I love you.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Wolves are amazing. They're very beautiful creatures and seem very loyal. I know Kristen Stewart's parents bought their two wolves from Florida.
talk to me
and i better not hear a word
do me baby
i better not feel it girl
i still got one bullet left in my nine
finna do a love crime
love crime
finna do a love crime

lovecrimes -- frank ocean

Tumblr
Hahnemann is cool cuz he's a Yank but I reckon they'll have a tough time stayin' up this year.

<_<
I knew at some point, a thread like this would exist.

Wolves. For. Live.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Quote by killboypowerhed
i hate them. my neighbor has a pet wolf that almost killed my mom.

so he has a dog
Quote by stratman7
http://leerburg.com/wolf2.htm

http://www.nal.usda.gov/awic/newsletters/v5n4/5n4wille.htm (This site's not so biased)

Wolves are awesome, but not pets. Dogs have been domesticated for thousands of years. Wolves have not.

Yes but you can buy wolf hybrids that will behave .

Here's a site with LOADS of amazing pictures of wolves. You can actually buy the entire archive for like $20 (22,000 photos)

http://www.wolfphotography.com/
Quote by WNxScythe
Yes but you can buy wolf hybrids that will behave .

Here's a site with LOADS of amazing pictures of wolves. You can actually buy the entire archive for like $20 (22,000 photos)

http://www.wolfphotography.com/

Lol. I'm sure you can also buy tigers that will behave. What about the ones that decide NOT to behave?
Quote by stratman7
Lol. I'm sure you can also buy tigers that will behave. What about the ones that decide NOT to behave?

The point is that there are tons of breeders and I'm sure I can find one with a "perfect" record (i.e. never having one of their animals having attacked a human).

I'm not talking about buying an actual wolf here, but a hybrid.

Besides the links that were posted about hybrids attacking children etc. are kinda ignoring the fact that pure dogs have killed plenty of people too.
Last edited by WNxScythe at Aug 31, 2010,
If you didn't love wolves, I'd imagine you to have a house full of cats.
There's danger on the edge of town,
Ride the king's highway baby

Quote by Sant_iago_9
I love maned wolves.

It looks like it has deer legs.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Sant_iago_9
I love maned wolves.

That's a deerfox -_-
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking