I personally believe in this rule but sometimes theres that girl you just want to stick your dick in and will do anything to achieve that...

Discuss.
first post?
usually bro b4 hoes, but i have broken this rule, backfired, bad, so bros b4 hoes all they way
The only thing to discuss here is your serious disrespect for the searchbar.

I'm going to have to speak to your mother, too.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
hoes before bros, you can't sleep with your bros...
"When that day comes I shall Futterwacken ... vigorously."
~ The Mad Hatter

Bros before hoes all the way. I've lost friends because of not following that. Bad idea.
Gear:
PRS Tremonti
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper 1000
Fender Telecaster
B.C. Rich Warlock
Epiphone Goth SG
Randall RD200
Line 6 Spider IV 150
^ his mom is my ho
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
STOP MAKING THREADS! JEESE!!!

First you make one about beating some kid up, then about MMA, and now Bros before Hoes? Stop. Just stop. Please.
searchbar.

but while i'm here:

this rule always applies...unless you and your bro have such a tight bond that you can decide who gets said girl first and who gets the seconds. in that case, your life is bro. so chill.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
If you don't have enough respect to refrain from calling your woman a ho, then she obviously should not be higher on your priority list then your good friends.
Quote by Night
Last edited by Wiegenlied at Aug 31, 2010,
You + bros + hoes could work, right?

this rap song about bros before hoes is pretty deep x) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXramAyAwUM
Quote by Penis_wanker
hey guyz...i have a problem with my dick as i am trying to put inside the guitar input jack.

Its very small but it still doesn't fit in.

Can anyone give me some advice how i can put my dick in?

I am very horny right now

Cheers!
TS is obviously trying to establish a "hard" rep here...
Schecter Hellraiser C7 FR/Bareknuckle Cold Sweat/Liquifire
Godin A12 - For Sale
1991 EBMM Silhouette
Emperor 2x12

7+>6, ERG Legion

Like going fast?
Quote by shaggydogJV
TS is obviously trying to establish a "hard" rep here...

nothing wrong with that
>_>
<_<

unless you're TS that is.
OT: question is invalid.
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Bros all the way dude unless its some nice ass ****ing tight hot blonde bitch that is actully smart and not a dumb slut. if it is **** YOUR BRO AND GET IN ON! ESHAAAAYYZZZZZ
Quote by D3adly Wingz
Bros all the way dude unless its some nice ass ****ing tight hot blonde bitch that is actully smart and not a dumb slut. if it is **** YOUR BRO AND GET IN ON! ESHAAAAYYZZZZZ

And that's so...immature that I can't even...

/sigh

Yeah...I'm constantly confounded that most people in middle school and high school think talking about fucking everything that has a female hole is actually cool. It's not. We get it. You wanna be the man. You're not the man. Sorry.

And, btw, calling girls sluts, bitches, and hoes really shows you respect them...

Wtf happened to actually respecting girls? And, yes, I'm guy. So, don't start that "you're just some dumb chick" shit. TS, please stop. Please go away. And learn to respect girls. Same applies to the rest of you going, "Oh, yeah, I fuck so many chicks! olololol". Just stop.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Aug 31, 2010,
Bros before hoes always unless you're in love with your hoe.

Also rule #2: Never fall in love with one of your hoes.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

**** YEAH! Bros before hoes, I've lost some mates for dogging me for a ho. And she was a fat Aboriginal LOL.
I'm a good bro to my bros, and because my bros are such good bros then understand when I gotta ditch them sometimes for a chick.
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

Quote by Putrefaction
I'm a good bro to my bros, and because my bros are such good bros then understand when I gotta ditch them sometimes for a chick.

spoken like a true poet.
Sent from my iPad.
Quote by kenvy
You + bros + hoes could work, right?

You mean like an orgy?
Quote by Night
Quote by KickboxingLord
Hmm, Bump in the ass?

Don't bump your own lame-ass threads. I feel like reporting is the right thing to do..
Schecter Hellraiser C7 FR/Bareknuckle Cold Sweat/Liquifire
Godin A12 - For Sale
1991 EBMM Silhouette
Emperor 2x12

7+>6, ERG Legion

Like going fast?
Bros before hoes is just a part of the quote. The full quote is "bros before hoes, unless you have a chance of getting laid."
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Gunpowder
Bros before hoes is just a part of the quote. The full quote is "bros before hoes, unless you have a chance of getting laid."

Does make sense..
Why cant' I have bros and hoes?

we can share the hoes, at the same time

In fact with every fling I have, I tell my friends, go 4 it, if she wants to i'm not gonna stop either of you or care.

But after the hoe screws with my friend, she's mad at me, cuz i'm unaffected liek I said i would be
stupid sluts.
Last edited by stratkat at Aug 31, 2010,