First off, I realize that this has probably been asked before, but various searches didn't really turn up much to help me.

I downloaded the trial version of Reaper along with EZdrummer, now I have the same problem that every body else seems to have, of being unable to load EZ drummer on reaper, but with a twist? o.o

More like my problem is in the installation process, I install EZdrummer, but all I come up with is this:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I can't find the ".dll" file any where for me to put into the Reaper plugins folder, has any one else experienced this?

This is all by installing EZdrummer with the default settings, custom doesn't really seem to do anything either. I haven't installed any of the expansions yet.

Anyone know another good way to convert my Guitar-pro made Midi file into a drum beat easily and cost effectively?
The .dll file will probably be located in a folder here: C:\Program Files\VstPlugins

If that fails just type in ezdrummer.dll into a search on your computer.
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
I don't seem to have that folder anywhere on my computer

the search also came up with nothing

(btw, I Like your cover of Blackest Eyes)

=[
Thanks

Strange... when installing did it ask for a default plug-in directory or anything? If so it should have put it there. Otherwise, I dunno what to suggest, I can't remember what happened when I installed my copy.
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
Nope, it just straight out installed it

Do you know any other way for me to convert my Midi into a drum beat? =S
Sounds like a suspect installation ezdrummer. If you're on Vista or 7 make sure you ran the installer as an admin. If you really need the real drums sounds quick, post the midi and I'll upload you a WAV of ezdrummer playing it for you while you figure out your problem.
Let's party.