No words for that act. Why...
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
sick

edit: she looks like shes enjoying it
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
/b/

you work in weird ways
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Am I doomed to eternal hell for thinking about Earthworm Jim 2 while looking at that ?
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

****:/

if she's just doing it for fun she needs help, or a beating,

if she's doing it cuz she can't take care of them, or has to be rid of them, she needs help or a beating. **** I mean if you HAVE to get rid of them shoot them or something just as quick, and don't ****ing enjoy it.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'm torn between crying and raging.

Me too.
So many sick people in the world...

EDIT: A piece of me died when I heard that second puppy moan
Quote by vagelier
Nothing is more arousing for girls than a man who claims that he doesn't have worms - and can prove it with conclusive evidence.

Black
Then
White are
All I see
In my infancy
Red and yellow then came to be
Reaching out to me.
Lets me see.
Last edited by Kriegherz at Aug 31, 2010,
I bet 4chan could find out who she is.

They are crazy good at shit like that.
Quote by Gyroscope
I bet 4chan could find out who she is.

They are crazy good at shit like that.

They won't care,

and they'll actually pretend to condone it because it's not cats.

They're very predictable.
thats so disgusting i refuse to watch it, and ive watched some ****ed up stuff!! whats wrong with people these days.
IT'S OVER 9000!!!!
Quote by stratkat
They won't care,

and they'll actually pretend to condone it because it's not cats.

They're very predictable.

they already found out who it was.
Quote by JacobTheMe

Quote by Jackal58
Girls has already been located, 4chan is on it.
Looks like an exact match. She is from the Eastern European area, they are known for these kinds of acts so not at all surprised. International media is also starting to get their hands on it.

Whether something will be actually done remains to be the case.
Can't stop the spirits when they need you This life is more than just a read thru
Quote by diofan88
they already found out who it was.

huh?

Well still as a whole they probably did what I mentioned above.

There's bound to be dog lovers there, they all just lie and troll a lot.
This is seriously one of the most disgusting things I have seen in a very long time.
mais mon cerveaux sait mieux.

last.fm

e-married to RevaM1ssP1ss & spanishyanez.
and e-child of Kensai.
Quote by Aussie_Warrior
Girls has already been located, 4chan is on it.
Looks like an exact match. She is from the Eastern European area, they are known for these kinds of acts so not at all surprised. International media is also starting to get their hands on it.

Whether something will be actually done remains to be the case.

Good to know /b/ is on it. She deserves to be fucking beaten.
Quote by urik
Am I doomed to eternal hell for thinking about Earthworm Jim 2 while looking at that ?

i think youre ok, just a little messed up is all
I'm just thinking of some dumb blonde who watches someone release a baby dolphin back into the ocean, has an epiphany, and "releases" puppies into the river
Disgusting BITCH! I volunteer at the SPCA and deal with alot of cruelty but this has to be the worst.
If I find her I would tie her up, beat her silly and stick needles under her fingernails. There are so many things I would love to do to her (in a sick and demented way.)
STಠ_ಠ
I couldn't help but laugh. Am I a bad person?

also to Andrea55 (user above).

Does that make you better than her? Ironic that you are against animal cruelty, but would feel no remorse to hurting the human animal.
Quote by celticstorm84
endless supply of cats = endless supply of food.

Quote by Calibos
I've also noticed that as i've got older, I want to be further and further away from the front at a gig. Damn kids with their mushy pits and walls of doom.
Last edited by m3tal_R3dn3ck at Aug 31, 2010,
Quote by m3tal_R3dn3ck

Yes, yes you are.
Quote by Primus2112

*lolstack*

I had to do that instead of a real lolstack, because the number of lols would exceed the image limit. But dear god

Quote by Burgery
Well he's not a bad teacher, it just seems like he really doesn't know an awful lot about what he's teaching...
Quote by m3tal_R3dn3ck

Does that make you better than her? Ironic that you are against animal cruelty, but would feel no remorse to hurting the human animal.

Laughing would be viewed as a very inappropriate response, but it depends, it could just be you're reaction to seeing something horrible.

But if you sincerely find it funny, yeah, you're not the nicest person ever.
this bitch needs to be curb stomped and or raped.
Quote by KTFM
Dammit, Snorlax! This is why we can't have nice things!!

Quote by Xiaoxi
AWWWWWWWWW FUCK NAW!!!!!!!

ಠ_ಠ
that b*cth is not life worthy. how the hell can be a human so bad( :devil, and to expect that from a young girl is just not right.
i hope she rots in hell for enjoying doing that.
Speaking of the video I couldn't get through the whole thing.
Quote by Primus2112

*lolstack*

I had to do that instead of a real lolstack, because the number of lols would exceed the image limit. But dear god

Quote by Burgery
Well he's not a bad teacher, it just seems like he really doesn't know an awful lot about what he's teaching...
Quote by m3tal_R3dn3ck

According to you dogs = humans.

Dogs have an innocence that humans don't have. Most of us are capable of protecting ourselves and we have more of a capacity than those of animals.

But the fact that someone is killing for pleasure is perverted and twisted enough. It's not a hard concept mate.

You might want to increase you're trolling skills as well. Subpar at best.
Can't stop the spirits when they need you This life is more than just a read thru
Quote by m3tal_R3dn3ck

It's much more different with a human. Humans have the ability to tell us what they are feeling. It's as if a person would grab a human baby and throw it into the river, wouldn't you want to hurt that person? That baby has no way of defending itself. Animals have no voice, humans could help themselves, yeah what I said makes me no better but saying and doing are two very different things. If everyone acted on what they said or thought well then the world would be worse than it already is. Killing animals is just a gateway to killing bigger things. Most serial killers started with animals and then went to humans, you see killing animals only leads to worse things.
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by Aussie_Warrior
Dogs have an innocence that humans don't have. Most of us are capable of protecting ourselves and we have more of a capacity than those of animals.

I had a dog that bit me, i wouldn't care to slowly crush it's skull under my foot.
Unprovoked, I was minding my own buisness, all the sudden i see dog jump back a few feet, look down to see lots of blood and teeth marks. I wouldn't take shit like that from a person, much less an animal.

I think it was put to sleep, they had to tranq it just to catch it cuz it was too aggressive.

Puppies aren't capable of really hurting anyone though.
Quote by Aussie_Warrior
According to you dogs = humans.

But the fact that someone is killing for pleasure is perverted and twisted enough. It's not a hard concept mate.

You might want to increase you're trolling skills as well. Subpar at best.

I'm saying life = life, pain = pain. Its not a hard concept, I just have an issue with these animal rights "nuts" who are more protective of animals than humans.

Think if we were in a world where people were good to each other, than maybe there would be a lot less animal cruelty because a lot of people are not taking their pent up rage out on defenseless animals. Just a concept, but taking out the mentally deragend factor that we have no control over, isn't it better to fight a problem at its source rather than just minimizing the occurances?
Quote by celticstorm84
endless supply of cats = endless supply of food.

Quote by Calibos
I've also noticed that as i've got older, I want to be further and further away from the front at a gig. Damn kids with their mushy pits and walls of doom.
I hope they find her and f*** her s*** up.
I am disgusted. It's not often I find a video that I have to stop halfway through.
Quote by sfaune92

Please, anyone just go kill her!

Gladly
Quote by Primus2112

*lolstack*

Quote by Burgery
Man.. what the hell?
Quote by Riffofthebeast
hitler could have conquered the entire world if he just sent an assasin to every enemy country and have their leader assasinated
Quote by Team_Snorlax
this bitch needs to be curb stomped and or raped.

an eye for an eye leaves the world blind.

yes, this is a horrible thing to do, but rape? that's a little harsh don't you think?

I mean, come on, i'm all for punishing her, but to me the notion of rape is just...ugh...

don't bring yourself to her level man.
Quote by JacobTheMe

Quote by Jackal58