Hi,

If you have a look here , you can clearly see his guitar has two killswitches. Surely you can only kill the signal once? :S

Does anyone know why he has two killswitches?

Thanks
Adam Black 12 String
Alesis X Guitar
Epiphone DR-200ce
Italia Maranello Standard
Fender American Deluxe Strat

Digitech Whammy
Vox Crybaby
Boss RC-2
Boss DS-1

Sound City 20 Watt Valve
Quote by 540_guitar
The other one is for splitting the coils

Nope.

Tone Control
The Buckethead Signature Les Paul features a single Tone control that comprises a 500k non-linear potentiometer for a natural transition from full treble to bass tones. The Tone control also carries a built-in push/pull switch to engage the coil splitting in the bridge pickup and achieve single-coil-like tones.

Special Features
The Buckethead Signature Les Paul carries two red “arcade” style pushbutton kill switches to mute the output of the guitar, as well as a push/pull switch on the Tone potentiometer to access the bridge pickup’s split-coil feature.
Adam Black 12 String
Alesis X Guitar
Epiphone DR-200ce

Digitech Whammy
Vox Crybaby
Boss RC-2
Boss DS-1

Sound City 20 Watt Valve
The different position killswitches make it easier for certain types of fretting. He can do right hand tapping and hold chords, and his left hand can work the killswitch, and he can do his normal legato with his left hand and use the killswitch on the back.

Don't ever question Bucket :|
Quote by upbeat_x_tech
The different position killswitches make it easier for certain types of fretting. He can do right hand tapping and hold chords, and his left hand can work the killswitch, and he can do his normal legato with his left hand and use the killswitch on the back.

Don't ever question Bucket :|

Ah k, makes sense.
Adam Black 12 String
Alesis X Guitar
Epiphone DR-200ce

Digitech Whammy
Vox Crybaby
Boss RC-2
Boss DS-1

Sound City 20 Watt Valve
maybe certain songs make it harder to hit the kill switch if its in one spot or something i dunno thats my best guess
so he can pretend its the guitar's nipples.
Quote:
Hey Im Looking For Some Tech Death Metal In D

Quote:
try anything form avenged sevenfold

I lol'ed.

Quote by Basti95
inb4 everyone else, well played
CAUSE HE'S EXIBIT
I'm gonna put 2 killswitches in your guitar, so that you have the double muting power biatch! =3