Hello,

-New RHCP Cover song contest.
-Basically cover any RHCP song you would like to, but no two people can do the same song.
-Need to post on this thread what you would like to do, and I'll update this post.
-Can be in any form. Audio, video... whatever!
-After deadline, thread closes and poll is set up to see who wins!
-DEADLINE is October 15th

Cheers,
AJ

EDIT: Entries So Far...

Pwrmax - Pea
ComradSputnik - Walkabout
PIMO - Around the World
Enselmis - Snow (Hey Oh)
Ankthebank (me) - By the Way
Last edited by ankthebank at Sep 3, 2010,
Lemme get a shot at "Around The World" :P how do we go about this? just film a vid im assuming or anything else we need to know about?
My Gear:

2010 Fender American Deluxe Sunburst Stratocaster HSS (1st Choice)
Ibanez RG 5EX1 (2nd Choice)
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe III
Dunlop Crybaby Wah Pedal
Digitech Time Bender Delay
Boss BF-2 Flanger)
EHX Germanium 4 Big Muff Pi
Is it a full cover or just us playing the guitar part? I can do either or, but I'd like to know before we start? Do I get bonus points for tracking drums and bass as well? Are there any prizes aside from bragging rights?
Quote by enselmis
Is it a full cover or just us playing the guitar part? I can do either or, but I'd like to know before we start? Do I get bonus points for tracking drums and bass as well? Are there any prizes aside from bragging rights?

Hey,

It can be anything you like - just guitar, full band, voice acapella... anything as long as it's RHCP!
Yep, tracking drums and bass will show that you've put it a bit more effort in - and if it sounds good, you could be a strong contender!
Mix quality does not have be perfect, just the quality of the performance.

Nope - the only prize is to brag! You can put your position in your signature if you want, as i'll probably be doing a lot of these contests in the future.
I'll try to do otherside, I hope I can find the time to do something good, deadline may be tough for me...
Quote by Pharoah
Can God create a hot dog so hot even he couldn't eat it?

Lyke omg D@ @p0OcpLpSYe.
Is it okay if it's an old recording, or do we have to do something new? I covered Can't Stop awhile back and am still pretty fond of the acoustic recording I did.
Quote by metacarpi
I'd rather post a chat up line with an escape route in case it starts going wrong.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

*girl looks unimpressed*

"Because it looks like you landed on your face."