At its price, is it supposed to be a replacement for pedals? I only have one pedal which is the Keeley Boss DS-1. Would the effects and modelling amps on the PODXT good enough to keep me from buying another pedal?
Yes and no, I have one, and some effects are pretty good like the delays reverbs chorus and Flangers, but others are horrid especially the pitch shifting ones and some of the drive models affect tone a wee bit too much

that being said, it also has a decent compressor, noise gate and eq, so it can be useful, and some of the amp models aren't bad especially if used right, but overall I'd say try one if you can, and it you want it for effects, yeah it'll work but there are better, and for amp models, yet again there are better, though better for each is more pricey
Ibanez RG5EX1
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey XXX-->Avatar 4X12(2 V30's 2 G12H30's)

BARE KNUCKLE PUPS RULE!
Quote by gumbilicious
thanks for making an old dude feel like his advice is actually taken into consideration
Ah, alright. I had thought it was some miracle cure-all medicine with the product description they put up on amazon lol
yeah, not so much, now their m13 pedal or m9 is great for pretty much all effects, much better quality

but for amp sims, depends on how much cash you have, if you want more info, i will need more info, like budget, location, used or new, what you want/like etc
Ibanez RG5EX1
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey XXX-->Avatar 4X12(2 V30's 2 G12H30's)

BARE KNUCKLE PUPS RULE!
Quote by gumbilicious
thanks for making an old dude feel like his advice is actually taken into consideration
Nah, it's alright. I just came upon it while looking for an usb interface and thought it was a good deal.
Thanks