i find it hard to explain..but whenever i click onto something..let's say the pit.
i click it..then when try to go back, with the arrow button, it won't.
if i click on the option thing on the arrow (to choose what to go back to), it gives me three choices of everything i've been in, and it won't let me go back.

i don't know if anybody had understood this..but if you have could you lend a hand??
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Your computer has an STD.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
You're what's wrong with ultimate-guitar.com
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by Wiegenlied
You're what's wrong with ultimate-guitar.com

wow man...

Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
I had the exact same problem a couple o' years back.

Switch to Firefox. You'll never have problems again.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
i have firefox..weird.
i'll just wait till it dies down.
It's obviously the ghost of the pit.
I do not want to have a signature anymore.
Use the backspace key.
¡sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ suɐılɐɹʇsnɐ ʎluo

E-married to danny the fish

Quote by Kensai
That's a purdy mouth you got there, zelestros. Why don't we make good use of that in other ways...
I have the same problem every so often, on Firefox..
Most of my grindcore inspiration comes from my hard drive.
Whoa, it never happens to me, but it just happened. Weird coincidence.

Maybe it IS the site.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Stop using firefox.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
i researched it..and i'm not going to say..
I have the same thing, only happens on UG.

UG HAS AN E-STD >.>
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Often, this issue is caused when the webpage you're visiting has automatically forwarded you to a different page or new page. When this occurs, if you press the back button, you're sent back to the page that re-directed you to the new page that forwards you back to where you just came from.

To resolve this issue, you can try one or more of the below solutions.

1. Press the back button two or more times quickly, this will almost always get you back to a previous page; however, this will also sometimes get you back too far.
2. Most new browsers have a small down arrow next to the back button (as shown below). Pressing this button will display the last few pages you have recently visited. Once this list is displayed, you can select the page you wish to go back to.

http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000744.htm

My guess it's something to do with the meebo bar at the bottom.
probably is because the page doesn't load as it was supposed to or something like that
Quote:
Hey Im Looking For Some Tech Death Metal In D

Quote:
try anything form avenged sevenfold

I lol'ed.

Quote by Basti95
inb4 everyone else, well played
Quote by Twist of fate
Um like, I can lend a hand. Left or right one? They've both been on my penis recently so it's lose/lose.

wow...

anyways it seems to have stopped now..how about for everybody else??