Yo, i've got an Epiphone flying V Seven String under my bed, complete with hardcase, and am thinking about selling it.

The pick-up screws have fallen out, there are some minor scratches on it and one of the tuning peg's acrylic heads has snapped off.

I'm looking for about £150 for it (someone can restore it or whatever).

My question is, do you think i've get more from it if i stripped everything off it and sold it separately?

Eg, pick-ups, remaining 6 pegs, nut, pick-up mounts, volume/tone pots, bridge etc?

Someone somewhere give me some advice!

Cheers.
where are you, need to know whether you're in range for me to buy

and can i see pictures please??
Hey
If you're still looking to sell this thing. I'd love some pictures! I'v been looking for 1 for a very long time and am very interested.
Yeah i'll drag it out from under my bed today and post some pics of it - i'm in the UK, have paypal (so it's secure) and i am willing to ship - just bear in mind that with the hardcase the shipping (especially to the US or mainland Europe) will be quite expensive.

Will get on taking some photos today and will post back here so keep checking!
Quote by GilbertsPinky
Yeah i'll drag it out from under my bed today and post some pics of it - i'm in the UK, have paypal (so it's secure) and i am willing to ship - just bear in mind that with the hardcase the shipping (especially to the US or mainland Europe) will be quite expensive.

Will get on taking some photos today and will post back here so keep checking!

Photos will be up in an hour or so.

In the meantime, here's the specs:

2000 Reissue of the 1958 model.
22-frets
2 volume knobs(1 for each pickup) and 1 tone knob for both pickups
H-H pickup configuration
Passive electronics
Korina Body, and Mahogany neck
Ebony finish
Tune-O-Matic bridge with strings through body
Neck/scale: Lespaul style neck, rounded, with jumbo frets and a rosewood fret board
24.75 neck scale