Quote by Gods_Gift
Candy Apple Red

yeah i'm thinking that would look nicer than the lime green
You would look really different with a whacky color like lime green though. Depends what look your going for.

I would go candy apple red though.
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
I'd put a black/navy blue pickguard on, and get a lime green/limeburst paintjob, but keeping that pickguard I'd go with red. =P
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
Quote by Enix165
I'd put a black/navy blue pickguard on, and get a lime green/limeburst paintjob, but keeping that pickguard I'd go with red. =P

thats a really good idea with your thoughts on the lime green/limeburst paint job but im thinking it would looker nicer in candy apple red
Quote by SilverRock113
i would go for Candy Apple red

yeah thats what im thinking to go for. the lime seems like a nice idea, but i worry that it will look kinda funky and i want rockin lol.
i would imagine CAR is the safe choice- lime might look amazing, but it also might look horrible...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I'd say lime green but IMO a pearlized/metallic kind of 'misty' looking lime green would look awesome on it. It's hard to describe but think of a light green slushy that kind of colour.
personally, i'd say green since green is one of my favorite colors.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Is that a first act? If is, I wouldn't suggest painting it, it's just not worth it =\. However, I vote green.
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

Is that a first act? If is, I wouldn't suggest painting it, it's just not worth it =\. However, I vote green.

Theres nothing wrong with a cheap guitar, I'm redoing a yamaha strat knock off right now.
And imo I think you should go with whichever one matches you, i think guitars tend to look a little different when different people play them. Like just looking at a les paul i wouldn't think that it would be great for real hard rock but look at who uses one.
Guitars:
LTD F-50
Yamaha EG-112
'77 Harmony
Roadworn Starcaster
Gretsch G5120

Amps:
Vypyr 15
Epiphone Valve Junior combo
you haven't lived if you haven't butchered the shit out of something cheap early on.

GREEN! or pink.
I think you should swirl the green and red.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
I'd go for red because of the pickguard, but I'm a sucker for lime green!
Gear
3rd Power Amplification HD100
Splawn Competition
Marshall 1987x
Vox AC30C2

Charvel San Dimas 1 2H
2008 Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender MIM Strat

Check out my YouTube channel!
I like lime green, personally. Although on that guitar I'd go with Sonic Blue.

Quote by TheBigProjekt

Pretty sure it's a Squier Venus.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
Last edited by STABxYOU at Aug 31, 2010,
The red would probably look better on that particular guitar, but IMO, a red guitar is exactly like a black guitar--everybody and their brother has one.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Lime Green. Or SEAFOAM!
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
i know i said lime gree earlier, but now that i think about, CHRISTMAS THAT BITCH UP! swirl the 2 colors and you'd have quite a festive guitar. make the knobs mini-ornaments, and use color coated strings alternating green and red on each string. idk, might work out well.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"