Thinking about selling my axe. The FR just isn't for me and I want another guitar with a set bridge.

This is an 08 Schecter Hellraiser Sunset FR in great condition. I just recently had it restringed and set up. There are no flaws/scratches in the finish.......this guitar is in wonderful shape. The msrp when it came out was $1199, I think, although I didn't give that for it.

Just wondering what would be a good, real life price I should ask for.

probly something like $650-$700
Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Boss ME-70
Martin DC-1E
Peavey Classic 30
Greer Amps Relic Drive

"Do you practice UG Blackism? W e do."

Drown out the noise...
... KILL DURDEN!
If you're gonna use Craigslist, list it at like $800, because it's a given someone will try to talk you down a notch if they're interested.

But I would say don't go lower than $700.
Thanks fellas. I hate to part with it, because I got it at a steal and its an amazing guitar, but I just don't enjoy the FR like I thought I would.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but ~$400 based on current prices on both Ebay and GC used.

$400 BIN on Ebay....been there for a couple of days with no takers (this same guitar was listed previously and didn't even get a $350 bid): http://cgi.ebay.com/SCHECTER-SUNSET-HELLRAISER-EMGs-FloydRose-USED-/320583232219?pt=Guitar&hash=item4aa43feadb

$495 BIN on Ebay.....I bet it doesn't sell at that price (it has a best offer and I bet he would take $400): http://cgi.ebay.com/Schecter-Hellraiser-Sunset-FR-Electric-Guitar-136921-/390223876634?pt=Guitar&hash=item5adb27d21a

C1 Hellraisers with FR (virtually same guitar with normal headstock) can be had all day at GC's used site for $450 and that comes with a 30 day guarantee. I've seen them on GC's used site for as low as $325.
Quote by webwarmiller
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but ~$400 based on current prices on both Ebay and GC used.

$400 BIN on Ebay....been there for a couple of days with no takers (this same guitar was listed previously and didn't even get a $350 bid): http://cgi.ebay.com/SCHECTER-SUNSET-HELLRAISER-EMGs-FloydRose-USED-/320583232219?pt=Guitar&hash=item4aa43feadb

$495 BIN on Ebay.....I bet it doesn't sell at that price (it has a best offer and I bet he would take $400): http://cgi.ebay.com/Schecter-Hellraiser-Sunset-FR-Electric-Guitar-136921-/390223876634?pt=Guitar&hash=item5adb27d21a

C1 Hellraisers with FR (virtually same guitar with normal headstock) can be had all day at GC's used site for $450 and that comes with a 30 day guarantee. I've seen them on GC's used site for as low as $325.

Thanks bro.
I would say, if you like the guitar at all, keep it and save for another guitar. That guitar you have looks like a very good guitar. I don't know what you don't like about FR, but they do take some getting used too. It is nice to have a guitar with a set bridge too, so if you can, look for a guitar used with a set bridge.
***Guitars***
Epiphone Les Paul Custom AP (w/ 2 Seymour Duncans)
Jackson Dx10D Dinky (w/ DiMarzio PAF Bridge)
Epihpone Hummingbird

***Amps***
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 100 (Voodoo Modified)
Custom 4x12 Halfstack (w/ Veteran 30's)
Quote by the1967mustang
I would say, if you like the guitar at all, keep it and save for another guitar. That guitar you have looks like a very good guitar. I don't know what you don't like about FR, but they do take some getting used too. It is nice to have a guitar with a set bridge too, so if you can, look for a guitar used with a set bridge.

I have 2 other guitars with set bridges. One is a Solo-6. It's by far my favorite, and sounds/feels amazing. I keep it tuned around Standard or Half-Step down. The other is my Omen 6. I have heavier strings on it, to play some of the Drop C and Drop B stuff, but it doesn't sound all that good. I'm keeping it because it was my first guitar ever. I'd like to replace my Hellraiser FR with something of decent quality, that sounds better at lower tunings than my Omen 6, and has a set bridge.

If any of that makes logical sense