Scariest ****ing thing in my life.

I'm just sitting here in my chair, feelin a medium sized fart coming. I lean slightly to the side, and let it out. At the same time, a little tiny ball of poo fell out and plopped right underneath my ass onto my boxers.

Instant reaction was "WTF!?!?!?!?!"

Seriously. So i stand up all awkward like and walk to the bathroom in a half sitting-half standing position to keep the little ball of **** in my boxers so it doesnt go ****ing up the carpet. I get in, take off my shoes, and then jeans, then hover over the toilet as my little piece of **** plops onto the toilet seat and bounces into the toilet bowl, spraying water all over my ass.

By then I am completely mortified, thanking whatever-the-****-is-up-there that nobody is home.

I clean myself up, look down, and its like a ****ing brown rock man. Perfectly spherical too! (Did I lay a ****ing egg?)

After a quick change, i hop onto my chair again, prepared to tell the world(Pit) of my adventure.

So, has anyone else in the Pit ever sharted? Was it as scary as mine? Were you in public? (lol)

inb4 "Cool story bro/brah"

tl;dr - read it. it's an epic story that is worth your time
Hello Will You Be My Freind?
Quote by guitar-guy69
i knocked a girl up once but thank the lord it died inside her

Quote by guitar-guy69
Guitar-guy69 your the best

Quote by guitar-guy69
my penis floats when its in the water so it always looks hard

Hello my name is guy i like my women naked and aroused lol
i don't particularly care.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

i didn't read a single word in this post but i laughed so hard when i read the title.
Guitars:
Martin DSR acoustic
Fender Telecaster
Epiphone Les Paul
Amp:
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Pedals:
535Q Crybaby>Fulltone OCD>Phase 90>EHX Big Muff>MXR Carbon Copy>EHX Holy Grail
You can call me Matt
inb4 godhimself says "REPOST NRRRRR"
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.