I have a peavey AC BXP 5 string with the individual bridges for every string. My intonation has always been out of whack. No matter how close or how far I've moved the saddles, nothing works. I have also tried many different guages, which helps, but has not fully corrected the problem. So, my question is could i buy a 5-string fender style (string-thru) bridge on ebay and be able to install it easily? Thanks.
The action is as low as the saddles will allow (and still pretty high because of the bow), and the intonation is sharp everywhere. So do i need to tighten the truss rod?
Quote by Jesusfreak108
The action is as low as the saddles will allow (and still pretty high because of the bow), and the intonation is sharp everywhere. So do i need to tighten the truss rod?

Can't remember if it's tighten or loosen, either way, make the neck a little flatter. Raise the action a tad and set the intonation again. Better you than me, sounds a pain in the arse!
Mono Rail bridges can be a pain to set the intonation with because they are usually very short-travel with respect to their bridge saddles. If the truss rod adjustment doesn't work, get yourself a set of taper core strings. That might solve your problem. If all of the strings are off, it probably isn't the bridge, though.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Have you read through the FAQ? There's a lot of great info in there on how to set up and intonate your bass properly. Alternatively you might want to just take it to a tech to get a proper setup.