Take a peek in my sig at the gear I've got and recommend me some pedals that could take me cool places ( metaphorically speaking )

Not entirely sure the DS-1 is for me I should maybe have gone for the blues driver but hey it was a fair while back before I started sculpting the sound I like

... Go
'93 Gibson Les Paul Special (Heritage Cherry) - modded with SD P90s (Vintage & Hot)
'06 Yamaha RGX520FZ (Translucent Dark Red)
Laney VC15 (Ltd. Edition Old English White)
Jim Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1
Phaser maybe? Though I've never heard of a phaser thats satisfied everyone. All of them have reviews claiming they don't have a strong/thick enough sound.

Budget and musical taste would be helpful though.
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

I have a Jim Dunlop Crybaby, never been a big fan but from personal taste and experience I'd recommend:

EHX Big Muff Pi - awesome sustain and tone, gives a real old school rock fuzz, I use this a lot for a hendrix/page/white sound but David Gilmour and Carlos Santana also use one.

EHX Q-Tron+ - A real nice filter that you can do so much with. I've started overloading it for solos and riffs giving a real nice unique tone.

Digitech Whammy - Usual octave shift as shown mainly by Jack White (Big fan) but I've also used the harmony settings a few times for riffs and once even for a demonic kind of vocal effect that was pretty cool with a flatten 3rd.

The next pedal I'm looking at getting is a Voodoo Lab Tremolo. Amazing sound from what I've heard.
Interesting stuff so far chaps my budget would have to be not a million miles away from £100 and as for musical taste it depends on my mood but I play anything from Clapton and John Mayer to Oasis, Manic Street Preachers to Slash - there's not many genres I don't like to be honest but I'm not one for the real heavy stuff...
'93 Gibson Les Paul Special (Heritage Cherry) - modded with SD P90s (Vintage & Hot)
Boss DS-1
I'm thinking delay... think it can really add to a warm bluesy sound - so, knowing nothing about them apart from how they sound... what should I be going for?
Boss DS-1
Last edited by SooTyLaD at Sep 1, 2010,
What do you folks reckon to the BYOC pedals?

The digital delay seems to be a similar price to an Ibanez DE-7 - both a bit cheaper than a DD-3 or something like that...

Its trixy, its a minefield out there!
Boss DS-1
If you have patience and a bit of soldering experience I'd guess that the BYOCs are an alternative to consider. Else you could try for a used DD-3 or MXR Carbon Copy (Digital and analog, respectively).