I forgot to put my backpack in my locker before football practice (left it out in the locker room)...practiced, and when i got back it was gone. My ipod was in there .
I know I'm a fool for leaving my bag in the locker room, but...can i haz a hug?
Are there no security cameras around which could have footage of the guy walking out of the changing rooms with your bag?

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
Someone jacked my phone two years ago, but it was crappy and that was probably a good thing. Although the next phone I got was crappier.

TS, I love your avatar.
Quote by Wisthekiller
Schools probably won't have security cameras...especially in the locker room.

Well, there's no way to be certain.

Quote by Kilobyte
Are there no security cameras around which could have footage of the guy walking out of the changing rooms with your bag?

there arent any cameras in that part of the school...but a ton of kids had the same brand bag so i'd be pretty hard to tell anyway.
and moscaespañol, craig ferguson ftw
Quote by stratdud39
there arent any cameras in that part of the school...but a ton of kids had the same brand bag so i'd be pretty hard to tell anyway.
and moscaespañol, craig ferguson ftw

YEAH!!! (Patrick Warburton voice)
Someone had like an hour to go through me and my friends stuff last year on the first day of track. Be glad your thief at least had the decency to take the whole bag. Whoever got my stuff dug to the bottom of my track bag, took my pants out, got my wallet out, took the money, took my i-pod, and then put it the rest BACK!!!! Wallet back in pocket, pants back in bag, rest of my clothes back in on top of the pants. Also dug through my back-pack to take my graphing calculator but nothing else. I have trouble trying to find a calculator in my bag, so who-ever got it out obviously had an obscene amount of time to take stuff. That is just so frustrating!
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

Anyone else read the title as "Someone Jacked Me Off?"

No?

Oh just me then.
Quote by david9d5
You, my friend, win in epic proportions

Quote by sharpshootr55

Man... now I gotta clean my laptop screen.

Quote by ozzyismetal
^That has too much win for me to handle....
I think I need a glass of water and a nap.