What 3 concerts would you go back and see?

I'd go to-

Stevie ray Vaughan's last show- He died the year before i was born... i didnt even get a chance

Woodstock- mainly for Jimi but the whole thing would be mind blowing

Led Zeppelin back in the day

For the record i searched and couldn't find anything like this.

So, Pit, what concerts of the past would you attend?
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're whackin' one off in the toilet and you jizz on the counter?

I hope you never get a driving license.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Dude mangoes are so good. Imagine a blowjob, but instead of the feeling being on your dick, it's on your mouth.
Pink Floyd on the Dark Side of the Moon tour.

Pink Floyd on the Man and the Journey Tour.

Bob Dylan at the Manchester Free Trade Hall, May 17 1966.

three is four, right?

Woodstock.
Last edited by ultimatedaver at Aug 31, 2010,
Any time Rory Gallagher played a smoky back room in Cork.
BB King, today.
Madstock, a few years ago, before the sax player died. I went, best performer of all time. Died less than a week later. Nutty bald bastard was drinking a bottle of whisky with one hand, playin sax with the other, and generally flying round on wires.
Funnily enough, my time machine only goes forwards. I mean, if I go forwards far enough the universe will start over and I can technically go back in time, but that's such a hassle.

But I'd probably see Chicago back in the day.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Technically speaking.....
THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Drive! Drive on down the field, men of the scarlet and gray...
I'm an
Engeneer
Enginere
Engenere
I'm good with math.

a0/2 + ∑ an cos(nπx/L) + bn sin(nπx/L)

ĤΨ(x,t) = iħ ∂Ψ(x,t)/∂t
σx σp ≥ h/2
Buddy Rich in the 70s when he was at his peak as a drummer.
Rush's Exit Stage Left tour
Level 42's Proms performance.
PANTERA - heaviest shit

Metallica - I prefer old Metallica over today, they're not heavy/thrashy anymore, like Whiplash

Black Sabbath
Have Heart

xXx STRAIGHT EDGE xXx

//Are you as think as i drunk you are?//

Quote by DrPants PhD

-Some pregnant teacher threw up on my sister, lawl.
OWNED
Ozzy Ozbourne while Randy was still alive.

US Fest 83 just to be part of the crowd.

Ummm... Queen while Freddy was alive...

You know what, screw three, I'd just go back to like the seventies and live through time so I could go to EVERYTHING!!!!
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

Quote by Got Guitar?
Technically speaking.....

technically speaking it is possible to go back in time and not just forward. theoretically that is....but going forward in time is only theoretical as well. It was explained on through the wormhole on the science channel. it involved space folding in on itself and was demonstrated by folding a pizza into the shape of a cone. ill try to find the video.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Metallica at any of thier shows between master of puppets being released and the black album being released.

Pre 'Chaos AD' Sepultura

Andd against my better judgement Pantera at anytime after they manned up and released cowboys from hell. I say 'against my better judgement' because i know theres some epic band/s im missing here that i cant think of atm.
Alice in Chains at their prime with Layne.

Three times.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
If you want to see a good blues show, then go to the 2010 Blues Fest in Chicago (or 2011 if that's already over.)

No reason to go back in time. Music is evolving and developing, and with it the power and quality of sound systems. Standards are higher now than ever.

The only thing that would be nice is to go to a punk or metal show in the 80's before it got all Police State with security keeping you from stage-diving or getting in a fight with a busted beer bottle.

Not saying those are good things, but it kinda fits with the old-school punk scene.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

I would go see Metallica & Slayer when they toured together back in the really early 80s, Jimi Hendrix and Woodstock '69, and KISS at Cobo Hall in '75
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
Led Zeppelin during or before Led Zeppelin 4

A Pantera gig

An early Diamond Head gig
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
If you want to see a good blues show, then go to the 2010 Blues Fest in Chicago (or 2011 if that's already over.)

No reason to go back in time. Music is evolving and developing, and with it the power and quality of sound systems. Standards are higher now than ever.

The only thing that would be nice is to go to a punk or metal show in the 80's before it got all Police State with security keeping you from stage-diving or getting in a fight with a busted beer bottle.

Not saying those are good things, but it kinda fits with the old-school punk scene.

This doesn't mean the music back then wasn't good live.

Anyway my 3 would be:

* Queen with Freddie
* John Coltrane with the Kind of Blue lineup
* Pantera
Quote by Bubonic Chronic

Snooks Eaglin is dead, why bother?
And your second point, Snooks Eaglin is the standard.
Dude, have you been to any punk gigs? The last punk gig I went to was skumfest, we bribed our way in with cheap speed. No one wanted to fight inside .
zeppelin in 75'
sublime in 96'
and hmmmmm maybe van halen in 84'?
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
metallica era and justice for all

zeppelin Madison square preferably (im not fussy)

and the last would be a coin toss between.. Pantera/Sabbath/Deep Purple (ritchie blackmore)
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
fill it with used condoms and a note that says

"Last night was amazing. I love you.

-Kurt"
Hendrix

Zepplin

Elvis (just cause)
Quote by pielover375
So last year, I put some potatoes in this jar and forgot about them. Today, I found them, and when I opened the jar, there is a puddle at the bottom and it smells like alcohol. If I drink this, do you think I will die, or have I made potato vodka?