so today i received a facebook invite, for my high school class's 5 year reunion, planned by the saame uppity prom queens and class officers.

Im feeling really conflicted, on one hand, i sorta left high school on bad terms with quite a few people in my class, so much that i was deliberately cut out of the yearbook, plus i really have nothing to show for the last five years, two of which i spent recovering from health/drinking problems.

On the other hand maybe its a good chance to see what everyone else has been doing and maybe finally bury the hatchet with whoever i antagonized..

Argh i dont know what to do..

Wwtpd?
What did you do, if you don't mind sharing? That's what it really depends on, at least to me.
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

Quote by stratdud39
Really depends on what you did..

i dated and went to prom with the valedictorian, who everyone felt was way out of my league, plus she had a lot of male admirers.

Edit - Also i smashed a window to the student body office and stole a crate of tshirts.
Last edited by misterfarenheit at Aug 31, 2010,
So you basically defied all odds that most stereotypical high school societies create and they got mad about it? Well screw them.

Edit because of Edit: Maybe you could apologize for that...
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Quote by misterfarenheit
i dated and went to prom with the valedictorian, who everyone felt was way out of my league, plus she had a lot of male admirers.

..that's nothing to be ashamed of..
EDIT: i can see why they might be upset about the window thing, though
Quote by misterfarenheit

Edit - Also i smashed a window to the student body office and stole a crate of tshirts.

I say go
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
thanks guys.. How should i deal with my inferiority complex though? I seriously went to school with incredible academic superstars who are either already getting massive salaries or studying more so they can get their salaries.. Meanwhile im still stuck in undergrad due to my illness and its taking me forever to finish
Quote by misterfarenheit
thanks guys.. How should i deal with my inferiority complex though? I seriously went to school with incredible academic superstars who are either already getting massive salaries or studying more so they can get their salaries.. Meanwhile im still stuck in undergrad due to my illness and its taking me forever to finish

So what? Don't let that make you feel bad. You're sick, that's not something you can control.
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

go, but bring a gun just in case

no one ****s with a guy with a gun
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
I went to my 20th class reunion. Seemed like a lot of effort to drink with people I didn't like 20 years ago and still didn't.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by misterfarenheit
so today i received a facebook invite, for my high school class's 5 year reunion, planned by the saame uppity prom queens and class officers.

Im feeling really conflicted, on one hand, i sorta left high school on bad terms with quite a few people in my class, so much that i was deliberately cut out of the yearbook, plus i really have nothing to show for the last five years, two of which i spent recovering from health/drinking problems.

On the other hand maybe its a good chance to see what everyone else has been doing and maybe finally bury the hatchet with whoever i antagonized..

Argh i dont know what to do..

Wwtpd?

UR GAY FAGGET
I went to my 5 year and it was a waste of my time. None of my friends showed up and all the girls looked like they slammed their face in a makeup bucket. Almost everyone acted like they did when we graduated. I don't think 5 years was long enough for them to mature much. I'd recommend going but I wouldn't expect much of a difference from when you graduated.
Quote by koalaking14
UR GAY FAGGET

Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. It's pure speculation on your part. I do know for a fact however that you are reported.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by mcjosh
So what? Don't let that make you feel bad. You're sick, that's not something you can control.

Yeah

And it might get you pity sex depending on what it is.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I didn't know anyone had 5 year reunions... shit i'm already coming up on my 10 yr reunion... damn i'm gettin old
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Now when people say "Congratulations, I heard you just had a baby" you can say "Thanks! It was delicious."

/#1 reason for having a kid.

PSN: YosemiteSam13
Go man. Surely no-one is petty enough to hold a grudge against you for something you did back in high school.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Go for it. It could be a bit of fun and worst case scenario its just a bunch of people you're never going to see again.
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones