just wondering if these guitars are worth the money. Looking at getting one in the next 1-3 years but would like some feedback from people that have played them or have experiance with them.
Always Rock!
they're way worth the money. if gibson made one exactly like it, it'd be like $5000

not sure about exports though
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Quote by OliOsbourne
they're way worth the money. if gibson made one exactly like it, it'd be like $5000

not sure about exports though

huuuuuughhh if gibson used the same quality parts as schecter it would well cost about the same as a schecter. when will people understand that schecter didnt find some miracle idea by making super super high quality shit for a low cost. it doesnt work that way. a $5000 gibson is a HIGH END CUSTOM HANDMADE HIGH QUALITY electric guitar. a schecter is a mid level average quality export mass produced guitar. i despise these schecter fanatics.

OT. they are pretty decent for the money i owned one at one point. just stay away from the duncan designed pup's

edit: how can you not be sure about their exports when you own one?
Gibson Grand Concert Acoustic
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

You, my friend, are a genius!
is there a big differece between the the avenger and the revenger?
Always Rock!
Quote by s12k17
is there a big differece between the the avenger and the revenger?

Avenger is higher lined.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"