Page 1 of 6
So Pit, this is a thread dedicated to the endless lulz that are provided to us with stoner comics. Since I searchbarred and couldn't find a thread I decided to create one.

Post away
Ive seen a lot of half assed looking ones, but that ones decent

and cod looks super cartoonish while stoned for some reason. incidentally, I got arrested yesterday for possession
Quote by stratdud39
I enjoy these...but probably you laugh you lose thread..

Yeah I know just thought I'd make one specific to these comics.

Dedit: I didn't make this by the way
Last edited by dannycasevnx at Aug 31, 2010,
Quote by piratemetalhead
Ive seen a lot of half assed looking ones, but that ones decent

and cod looks super cartoonish while stoned for some reason. incidentally, I got arrested yesterday for possession

mind telling us the story? if not its cool, im just curious because im not really sure how cops typically find out when you have it on you
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I love these. I dont think I have any to contribute though.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
I get the feeling that these are only funny to those who actually smoke weed.... oh well, my contribution. not OC

Quote by GrungeJunkie
I get the feeling that these are only funny to those who actually smoke weed...

Not true, I don't smoke and I find these fucking hilarious. The faces are magnificent.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_TA9mgwkHEc0/S-SJmHyc1NI/AAAAAAAAAEo/DU9rn3pczzE/s1600/best_
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Last edited by Primus2112 at Aug 31, 2010,
Quote by nutinpwnsgibson
mind telling us the story? if not its cool, im just curious because im not really sure how cops typically find out when you have it on you

ive told it in two different threads but i always like sharing my experiences

picked up a sack from a buddy, and blazed at the school field. We see two cars rolling by, doesnt look too sketch. We start walking, and two seconds later, we turn around to cop cars telling us to put our hands behind our back and that were under arrest for possession

word of advice to stoners living in err... places where weed is illegal... be careful with the public blazing!!! Cops are dicks!
Remember this line, "i don't consent to any searches" it is illegal for cops to search you if you say that unless they have serious evidence, like if they see you hitting the J, but if its just in your pocket and they think your high they can't search you if you say that
Quote by vulcan422
i wish i could see Children Of Bodom agen
Quote by red157
Granted. But you have to endure support by the Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and a steaming turd.

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
Quote by vulcan422
Remember this line, "i don't consent to any searches" it is illegal for cops to search you if you say that unless they have serious evidence, like if they see you hitting the J, but if its just in your pocket and they think your high they can't search you if you say that

This.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Holy shit these are hilarious I can't imagine what this would be like if I was high

Last edited by VentilatorBlue at Aug 31, 2010,
Quote by vulcan422

But cops lie under oath a lot.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by Zombee
But cops lie under oath a lot.

you can always contest in court that the officer did not have evidence and searched with out a warrent, then you both will get a lie detector test and win your case if he searches you illegally
Quote by vulcan422
Quote by red157
Granted. But you have to endure support by the Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and a steaming turd.

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
Quote by vulcan422
you can always contest in court that the officer did not have evidence and searched with out a warrent, then you both will get a lie detector test and win your case if he searches you illegally

Lie detectors aren't accepted in court, at least not where I live. It's pretty much your word(a stoner) against his(a cop).
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
apparantly, its illegal to hang around the parks here after 11 or something, and im pretty sure he wouldve found it while patting us down anyways

anybody have ideas as to foolproof places to hide weed on the body? Sides crotching, i mean
Inside your butt. It only hurts the first time.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
One of my favorites:
mais mon cerveaux sait mieux.

last.fm

e-married to RevaM1ssP1ss & spanishyanez.
and e-child of Kensai.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by piratemetalhead
apparantly, its illegal to hang around the parks here after 11 or something, and im pretty sure he wouldve found it while patting us down anyways

anybody have ideas as to foolproof places to hide weed on the body? Sides crotching, i mean

if you don't consent to searches, he can't take anything out of your pockets and you can refuse to empty your pockets, unless its a weapon which is the reason he pats you down. if you have a sack of weed in your pocket but the officer never saw it and you did not consent to searches, it is illegal for him to take it out or for him to ask you to take it out
Quote by vulcan422
Quote by red157

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
in all honesty, Ive actually rested my chin on my unplugged electric and really got into it. The strings kinda of vibrate through your skull

Quote by vulcan422
Quote by red157

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse