sometimes when someone says me a message i respond and then it just sits there but the other person can't read it.Is there a special function to use to be able to get the message to go through?
Hit the enter key. Not trying to be a d*ck, I forget sometimes too, but really thats all you can do. If you did remember to actually send the chat, and the other person can read it, then its just being retarded. Maybe try closing other tabs if you have any open, my chat always like takes over my computer until I reply. Facebook chat is better than the crappy myspace knock-off version in the few months before myspace died though.
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

It is just a pile of junk, that kinda thing happens to me all the time. Sometimes it works, sometimes it don't.
::type i'm here to stir the $h!t

PM the person to see if they're getting your messages. Facebook chat bugs up all the time though and there's not much you can do about it. I generally tell people to get their asses on MSN sharpish.