Page 1 of 3
I'm interested in learning more about our little community, so here are a set of questions that I'd like you to answer (preferably honestly) You don't have to answer you don't feel comfortable, of course, but I'll try not to probe too much.

I. How old will you be?

II. What year will you be in at school (if you plan on going to college or university)

III. If a college graduate (now, or within the five years) where do you see yourself (working, living, or otherwise)

IV. If not going to college, where do you see yourself working, living or otherwise?

V. Will you still be a member of Ultimate Guitar?

VI. Do you see yourself being married in five years?

VII. Do you see yourself having kid(s) in five years?

VIII. Where do you see your relationships with your current set of friends five years from now?

To start things off, I'll answer my own questions

I. I will be 29 years old (good god!)

II. If all goes planned, I will just have finished up my Masters, and ideally pursuing my Ph.D

III. I would ideally like to be living in Los Angeles, working at a Hospital

IV. N/A

V. I assume I will still be here, and would be hitting my tenth year here.

VI. Possibly, but I'm not in any rush

VII. No.

VIII. There are quite a few friends that I would like to keep close to me, but with the location difference, it would be hard to get to see them. I will more than likely have a whole new set of friends.
Doing your son.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Pretty sure this has been before but oh well.

I. How old will you be?

II. What year will you be in at school (if you plan on going to college or university)
I should have graduated 3 years ago with a BSc in Mathematics with Meteorology.

III. If a college graduate (now, or within the five years) where do you see yourself (working, living, or otherwise)
Probably in an office with a job. Maybe with a boyfriend, maybe not.

IV. If not going to college, where do you see yourself working, living or otherwise?
n/a. Not everyone in the pit is <18 years old.

Not an active one. My account won't be deleted.

Depends. With a certain guy, yes. Without him, then no.

No. Late 20s, need to establish career first.

VIII. Where do you see your relationships with your current set of friends five years from now?
Hopefully I'll stick with them. I'll see them less, but the catch-ups will be great. After living with some of the same people for 3 years I'd hope that we still kept in contact.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by Daffodil Lament
I'm interested in learning more about our little community, so here are a set of questions that I'd like you to answer (preferably honestly) You don't have to answer you don't feel comfortable, of course, but I'll try not to probe too much.

I. How old will you be?

Getting a Master's degree.

Unless I get perma'd within the next couple of years, yes.

No, why rush it?

No.

Couldn't tell.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
I. 21

II. I'll be 3 years into college .

III. living in an apartment, working wherever hires and most likely working in a guitar/music related trade.

IV. ...

V. i see no reason not to be one

VI. no

VII. noope

VIII. the same hopefully
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
I. How old will you be?
22yrs
Graduated
Working

Probably
Maybe
Possibly
Hopefully our band can hold together...
Gear
Yamaha PSR-E413 Keyboard
Roland AX-09 Lucina Shoulder Synth/Keytar
Roland KC-350 Keyboard Mixing Amp
Roland CM-30 Portable Keyboard Amp
I. I'll be 24 years old.

II. Hopefully in my last year at Humboldt State University.

III. Hopefully a working a computer tech job, within Arcata, Mckinleyville, or Eureka Ca. Living within that area.

IV. N/A

V. Of course, I'm stuck here.

VI. Not even gonna lie, I'm hoping its a possibility.

VII. Nope, both of us hate kids.

VIII. I'm hoping we will all still be friends. I have no doubts that most of us will still be friends.
ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by jmonko at Aug 31, 2010,
I. 23

II. Gradutated from university of Pittsburgh hopefully

III. Probably a business owner on with part time ministry

IV. If not going to college, where do you see yourself working, living or otherwise? yeahno

V. Sure!

VI. Most definitely, i love my girlfriend, 5 years strong.

VII. We don't want children

VIII. My friends will keep in touch and i know that as a fact...our other friends who went off to bigger things still finds weekends to chill
ADVERTISING SPACE FOR SALE!
I don't charge much...

If you don't click this , you'll die :/
I. How old will you be?

I'll be out of school

I hope to be working for a big animation company like pixar or dreamworks

Of course I will. I'm not leaving you idiots

nope.

good god, I hope not.

friends? I have no friends.
Falsom prison
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
fill it with used condoms and a note that says

"Last night was amazing. I love you.

-Kurt"
I. 25

II. Maybe finishing up my last year of law school, I haven't yet decided if i can stomach another 3 years of school after I graduate

III. Working in industry or in law school, not sure yet. hopefully wherever i'll be, it won't be in the Midwest.

IV. N/A

V. yeah

VI. probably not

VII. no legitimate ones

VIII. Still keeping in touch with the smart ones. its not what you know, but who you know.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble

Follow me on the tweet machine. I tweet about interesting things like the weather and what I ate for breakfast.
I. How old will you be? 19 or 20

II. What year will you be in at school (if you plan on going to college or university)? I think I'll be a freshmen in college. I'd have to do some counting though, so I'll pass.

III. If a college graduate (now, or within the five years) where do you see yourself (working, living, or otherwise)?

V. Will you still be a member of Ultimate Guitar? Probably

VI. Do you see yourself being married in five years? Not really. May have a long term relationship going, but doubt I'll be married

VII. Do you see yourself having kid(s) in five years? Only if I seriously **** something up.

VIII. Where do you see your relationships with your current set of friends five years from now? I can't say. Some will have faded, some will grow, and there will be new people.
I. I'll be 19.

II. Probably in college, not completely sure what I'll be studying. Haven't made those decisions yet.

III. N/A.

IV. N/A.

V. Pfft, probably.

VI. No.

VII. God no.

VIII. Hopefully the same as they are now, though I'd like to keep making new friends in college, at work etc.
I. How old will you be?

N/A
N/A
Not sure about where I'll be working, since I've left school I've not known what I've wanted to do. Hopefully I would have moved out into my own place by then either with friends or a ladyfriend.
I doubt I'll delete my account but I doubt I'll still Be using the forums
No
No
Hopefully not too different from what they are now
I. How old will you be? 21

II. What year will you be in at school (if you plan on going to college or university): 4th year of university

V. Will you still be a member of Ultimate Guitar? Possibly. Probably not, but it would be cool if I still was.

VI. Do you see yourself being married in five years? Nah

VII. Do you see yourself having kid(s) in five years? Nah

VIII. Where do you see your relationships with your current set of friends five years from now? I'll probably lose contact with many of them, but I hope I'm wrong.
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

I. 21

II. Senior in college

V. doubtful

VI. Nope

VII. i hope not

VIII. pretty good i think
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
I. 27... I don't want to think about that...

II. grad school, doing stuff.

III. expatriate.

V. on and off, yeah.

VI. hell no

VII. HELL no

VIII. I hope to acquire a partner in crime. I had one, but he made the mistake of assuming I would cater to his every whim. we mutually severed all ties. I need a replacement sidekick, or, failing that, I'll keep flying solo.
I. How old will you be? I'll be 27.

II. What year will you be in at school (if you plan on going to college or university) I'm already done with university. I have a degree in history. I might be in graduate school 5 years from now. It just depends how soon I decide to do that.

III. If a college graduate (now, or within the five years) where do you see yourself (working, living, or otherwise) I'd like to be working for the government in one way or another. I have no idea where I'll be living. That depends on what job I have in 5 years.

IV. If not going to college, where do you see yourself working, living or otherwise? N/A

V. Will you still be a member of Ultimate Guitar? Possibly. I have no idea if I'll still be on this site in 5 years. I've been here for 7 years already, so what's another 5?

VI. Do you see yourself being married in five years? Not sure. If I meet the right girl then I might be. I don't have a certain age I want to be married by or anything, so who knows?

VII. Do you see yourself having kid(s) in five years? Accidents happen.

VIII. Where do you see your relationships with your current set of friends five years from now? Hopefully I'll still be friends with some of them, but realistically we all have different goals in life, and are just getting started on accomplishing them. So most likely we'll end up going our separate ways at some point.
I. 22 just gone

II. hopefully at uni/working somewhere!

III. some student accommodation/in a flat with my girlfriend somewhere!

IV. I am going to college

V. Haha, Probably!

VI. Bit hasty but who knows!

VII. No but accidents happen

VIII. Well I'm hoping the band is still going, and they're my closest group of buds
I. How old will you be?

Almost 21.

Probably fresh out of Community College about to go to University of North Texas

As long as possible.

Probably not. In a relationship, most likely.

Aw hell naw.

Pretty good I think. We're an inseparable bunch. Or so I hope
I. How old will you be?

Junior in collge/university/whatever else you call it.

See above

N/A

Sadly, yes.

Nope, that'll wait. I'll probably have a girlfriend, though.

I don't really know.
Skip the username, call me Billy
Last edited by aerosmithfan95 at Aug 31, 2010,
I. How old will you be?
sophmore at CU!!!!
wont be
i am going cuz im a mother****in lyrical genius mother****in wordsmith.
sure
noooooooooooooooo
i hope not.
some i would still talk to some i wouldn't.
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
I. 22. Even though that's young, it's still scary to think about.

II. Senior year at Miami University, hopefully going through with my plan of getting a degree in Environmental Science and a co-major in Environmental Principles and Practices.

III. Maybe getting my feet wet in an Environmental Consulting agency or interning with the EPA. Who knows.

IV. N/A

V. No

VI. No

VII. No

VIII. I fucking hope so
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
I. How old will you be?

26. Good god.

Hopefully graduated. Maybe in grad school.

I guess as of right now I want to work for a publishing company or as a teacher. So one of those, I guess. Ideally writing movies/doing stand up. Can't see that ever being my career, especially in five years.

Probably not. Maybe. Depending on how much free time I have/who else is still here.

If I find the right person.

No.

Well basically everybody that I hang out with regularly now are my best friends, so I really hope I'm still friends with them. There's a few that I can see not being as close with. But there's also a couple that I can't imagine living without.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I. How old will you be?

idk if im going to a 4 year school yet
i dont know
i can see me living somewhere in cali, playing in like a jazz orchestra or something
probably
id like to be, but thats kinda young
hopefully not
pretty similar, the more inmature ones ill probably let go of
Quote by BobDetroit
It's all about the abalone. You can't play metal without it. Mother of pearl? MOTO? GTFO!
I. How old will you be?
23 years old.

Would have just gotten my bachelor's degree.

Working for a computer building company in Seattle or Portland.

Well yeah, not sure if I'll visit though.

No.

No.

Most will be forgotten about, since I haven't started college yet.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
I. 20~21

II. 2nd-3rd

III. living at the campus, working at some place for quick cash

IV. oh im going

V. most likely

VI. nope.

VII. no

VIII. i will have forgotten about them. with only a couple exceptions
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
I. How old will you be? 24

II. What year will you be in at school? hopefully done with university

III. If a college graduate (now, or within the five years) where do you see yourself (working, living, or otherwise)? not sure about this one but i wont be living here, the job market is pretty weak here

V. Will you still be a member of Ultimate Guitar? ohyea

VI. Do you see yourself being married in five years? probably not

VII. Do you see yourself having kid(s) in five years? nope

VIII. Where do you see your relationships with your current set of friends five years from now?probably drift away slowly
UG Radio

Quote by ddrocksv3_4xpk
Thine Behold one rollin?
Quote by _T_H_R_I_C_E_
Lo, and the other lads be hating,
gallyvanting around,
attempting to catch me cycling in an unsavory fashion.

XBL: Panzyz

PSN: Dasan104
1 - 24. woash!
2 - hopefully i will have completed my degree and be in the workforce, as an electrical engineer
3 - -
4 - probably living here in auckland, nz
5 - unlikely.
6 - i'll probably be married in less than two years, actually
7 - very unlikely.
8 - i'm currently kinda moving on from my friends, most of whom are immature. so hopefully i'll have new friends. maybe a couple of old ones though.
I <3 P-90's
Quote by stutter

electrical engineer

Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
I. How old will you be?

Either finished or in my final year.

Working for a newspaper, radio station, or magazine.

N/A

Maybe

No

I might not even have to wait that long. >.<

Might not even talk to anyone of them, save for 3 or 4.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
I. How old will you be? 23

II. What year will you be in at school (if you plan on going to college or university) Hopefully finished

III. If a college graduate (now, or within the five years) where do you see yourself (working, living, or otherwise) Not a damn clue, hopefully something in the medical field

IV. If not going to college, where do you see yourself working, living or otherwise? If I end up not going to college I'd probably go back into the tile industry

V. Will you still be a member of Ultimate Guitar? Unless something better comes along

VI. Do you see yourself being married in five years? It could happen

VII. Do you see yourself having kid(s) in five years? Oh god I hope not

VIII. Where do you see your relationships with your current set of friends five years from now? I can see a lot of them moving away, I'll probably be moving away with one or two of my very best friends though

FUUUUTURRRREEEE.
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

I. How old will you be?
I'll be in my junior year of college.
Probably.
No.
No.
Almost non-existent?
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
I. How old will you be?

hopefully in a decent law school or decent MBA program, just about to be done with it

i really can't picture my life anywhere outside of california

probably, as long as the pit is around. (remember when they shut down general discussion over at mx/musicianforums? that was really shitty and i quit right then and there)

no but i would like to have met my future wife by then

only of the knuckle variety although in five years at age 28, if i accidentally get a girl pregnant or something, i probably wouldn't freak out and at least try to raise the kid well

i don't think i'll be talking to a few people from college except for occasional exchange of greetings over facebook.. but ive got one or two really good friends that i can imagine being life long
I. How old will you be?

Will be graduated as a Systems Engineer. Possibilities:
a. Traveling around the world working on local places to maintain myself.
b. Living in Argentina working as an engineer and studying music in my free time.
c. Serving in the IDF.

Hopefully

No

No

Distant. I'm already slowly getting myself away. I don't really trust most of them. My real friends are in Israel. Hopefully we will be together again.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

I. 26

II. hopefully will have at least started grad school by then if not finished. taking a break between undergrad and grad.

III. i'll probably still be living in this same house. or i will have moved to a one bedroom apartment. depends on several factors. probably just doing what i do now. working gigs around town (hopefully i'll have a name for myself in the city's jazz community in five years). teaching more lessons. still working my part-time job a block away.

honestly though, i'd love to move back to jacksonville. god, what a city.
IV. n/a

V. nothing's stopped me yet.

VI. i wouldn't rule it out. but at this pace, no. but if i met the right girl. possibly.

VII. no.

VIII. don't have many friends. so hopefully we'll still be friends. i assume i'll have more by then. being a musician though it's rough. never know. some of my superiors have told me that with my level of playing i need to leave this city and move onto something better like nashville or new york. i don't know though. i don't know how i feel about that. we'll just see what happens. it's going to be an interesting five years. being an introvert makes it relatively easy to pick up stakes and move though. would definitely really miss quite a few people though.
#DTWD
Last edited by primusfan at Sep 1, 2010,
I. How old will you be? 25

Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Page 1 of 3