Ok. a couple of years back I found guitar down in the basement, My dad said it was a Gretsch but I doubt that, he also said it was customized a lot. The Head has nothing on it. I have a picture of the body if that'll help. It probably bought sometime in the late 80's or early 90's. It seems really solid, and sounded pretty well when it worked. It would really help If I knew what brand it was.

Thanks
Attachments:
Picture 650.jpg
GUT IT!

Seriously though maybe if we saw the shape of the headstock we could throw more educated guesses your way. With just that picture, however, it could be about 300 different companies...because everyone and their mom has a strat copy model.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Quote by BrokenDstring
GUT IT!

Seriously though maybe if we saw the shape of the headstock we could throw more educated guesses your way. With just that picture, however, it could be about 300 different companies...because everyone and their mom has a strat copy model.

Okay, here
Attachments:
Picture 652.jpg
>_>

If it's not a Fender or Squier it's obviously a

Howthe****arewesupposedtoknow Custom Shop model.
Dude it's strat copy lol, there's like millions of them, sorry about being a dick. but there's absolutely no clues to what it could be.

If it plays good and sounds good then it doesn't matter, if you're trying to sell it you won't get much if you have no info on it.
Take off the neck and look for any markings on the neck's heel or in the body's neck pocket. If nothing there then pull off the pickguard and look for markings in the pup/electronics routes. Also check the pups for markings.
Quote by W4RP1G
Are those seriously the best pics you could take?

Its a shitty webcam, so yes..
ok so we can derive it's a blue no-name strat copy. just because someone tells you it's a gretsch doesn't mean it is. does it have ANY markings at all? made in ****?? or a serial #?
but...
being generous - i'd say it's a custom shop model and nice 'find'.
being realistic/basic - it's a cheapo strat shaped knock-off. not worth more than a couple of hundred bucks.
take the p-ups out and see what they say then get back to us on that, we may be able to give you more info.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.