I think in the near future I will be buying a blank jaguar body and a neck to paint. I think I want nitro lacquer because I want the guitar to eventually have that aged vintage feel. Im open to opinions on this though. this is generally the idea im shooting for. Any advice would be appreciated.

Marshall JCM 800 2203
Peavey 5150 II
Marshall 1960AV
Gibson Studio Alpine White
DL4 Delay Pedal
Boss CH-1 Super Chorus Pedal
Boss TU-2 Tuner Pedal
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor Pedal
Holy Grail Plus
Ernie Ball Volume Pedal Jr.
That's a pretty cool finish. Kind of reminds me of an old military plane. Yes, a nitro lacquer would probably be best for that. It looks to me like that particular guitar has the green lacquer sprayed over a black one.
Gibson ES-137C
Parker P8EN
AC Custom Special P Bass
Quote by sonic_777111
That's a pretty cool finish. Kind of reminds me of an old military plane. Yes, a nitro lacquer would probably be best for that. It looks to me like that particular guitar has the green lacquer sprayed over a black one.

Thats what I was thinking too, it does look like a military color. I don't know much about nitro lacquer, so I can help there. Like the guitar though!
***Guitars***
Epiphone Les Paul Custom AP (w/ 2 Seymour Duncans)
Jackson Dx10D Dinky (w/ DiMarzio PAF Bridge)
Epihpone Hummingbird

***Amps***
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 100 (Voodoo Modified)
Custom 4x12 Halfstack (w/ Veteran 30's)
I don't think that's black, I think it's green over red primer over Sherwood Green.
Skeet UK is awesome, he can get WD Music parts discounted.
You should look into that graceys vintage nitro finsihes they replicate all of fenders old colors and it runs a bout $20 a can