I was looking at a Nova modulator and it seemed cool cause its one of the few pedals that allowed 2 modulation effects to run simultaneously, and more.

the catch is 1. it's not true bypass, and i maintain an all t.b board, and 2. it's expensive but might not be worth the price.

any suggestions? Just looking for a multi-modulation effects board like it. i tried an mm4 before and it just doesnt feel right.
The Nova Modulator would certainly have a good buffer. TC Electronic makes high quality products used by many professionals in the music industry. You don't need to worry about the TC sucking your tone. In fact, you may find it helps your tone - running an all true bypass board, with alot of pedals, will cause treble loss due to the increased signal length and the signal losing strength over longer stretches.

tl;dr The NM is a good pedal, don't discount it just because it's not true bypass.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
yeah what raijouta said. a non tb pedal could possibly make your tone BETTER!

and if you are woried about their bypass, i can tell you that i own a tc elec g major 2 and i cant even tell its there. there is no tonal difference whatsoever with it plugged in
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
ok, thanks guys i didnt know that buffered ones would help tone. ill take note of that now, and i guess the nm will work

thanks again!
The Nova Mod is great. When you consider the price, I think it is relatively cheap when you consider what you are getting. If you were to buy 2 or 3 mod pedals, you've already exceeded the cost for a Nova Mod. The dual engine is a plus as well as the Tri-Chorus and the presets. I love it in my FX Loop, but it goes well in front also.
what he said^^^

like i said, i have the g major 2. it has a lot of mods from that pedal, and they sound sweeeeeeeet
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
I'm not postive and would like to hear the TC modulation......I owned the Nova delay and returned it. It sounded Sterile to me but I am a analog lover....