I'm looking for some songs/artists something along the lines of songs like "Five Finger Discount" and "500 Channels" by Choking Victim, "Yellin in my Ear" and "Officer" by Operation Ivy, "Spitpile," "Go Ska!" and "I Pissed in Your Mountain Dew" by The Arrogant Sons of Bitches. Pretty much really fast tempo but also retaining the 2-tone guitar. I've looked around a bit but I can't seem to find a whole lot of this kind of stuff, and even then there's only one or two songs like that by an artist. Anyway, help would be appreciated!
i don''t know any of those songs, but if you want some ska I's recomend Toots and the Maytals and Ska-p
Look into skacore if you like the Choking Victim stuff.

I think I made a big list of skacore bands a while back and I should find that list.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
the suicide machines first album destruction by definition probably my favorite ska punk album, some songs like "new girl", "break the glass" and "no face"

and slapstick's self titled album is good but you probably can't find the songs online
and capdown's songs "ska wars' and "Cousin Cleotis"
aka justmixit106

___∕TT˥__╦
╘─ʘ──ʘ─╜
vroom vroom
Leftöver Crack, Bomb The Music Industry!, The Flaming Tsunamis,
The Flatliners, We Are The Union and No Ca$h.
110% necessary.

(110% srs.)
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
listen to some voodoo glow skulls, i downloaded firme recently and i really like the style they play their horns. that sentence sounds weird...