I've been looking into some Intuos4 tablets [a drawing tablet] (probably the smallest one since I'm low on money) and I found a few that are factory refurbished. I know that new products have a 1-year warranty but do the refurbished ones have one as well? I looked in some product details and I can't seem to find anything about warranties.
I am twelve and Что это?

Quote by Dopey_Trout
I think the problem you're having is you're trying to apply logic to Christianity, a religion based on a cosmic zombie
Last edited by xMetalGodx at Sep 1, 2010,
^^ fail. Get an iPad. No desktop OS should be running on a tablet. It wont be a good mix. That, and there are no decent Android tablets on the market yet.
Quote by StratoCatser
Like a pill?

Yes, a factory refurbished pill.

Thank you for the bump, hopefully I'll get a real answer lol
I am twelve and Что это?

Quote by Dopey_Trout
I think the problem you're having is you're trying to apply logic to Christianity, a religion based on a cosmic zombie
Quote by Brad_Bassist
^^ fail. Get an iPad. No desktop OS should be running on a tablet. It wont be a good mix. That, and there are no decent Android tablets on the market yet.

I guess I should've specified more. It's a drawing tablet for a computer. Not sure what the **** you're talking about.
I am twelve and Что это?

Quote by Dopey_Trout
whats your price range?

Something like this?

and to answer your question it should come with a limited warranty from the factory

Edit: theres this one on overstock for about 200 and you can buy replacement warranty for it through the website for about 30 extra dollars

http://www.overstock.com/Electronics/Wacom-Intuos4-Small-Pen-Graphics-Tablet/4429188/product.html?rcmndsrc=2
UG Radio

Quote by ddrocksv3_4xpk
Thine Behold one rollin?
Quote by _T_H_R_I_C_E_
Lo, and the other lads be hating,
gallyvanting around,
attempting to catch me cycling in an unsavory fashion.

XBL: Panzyz

PSN: Dasan104
Last edited by darklite41 at Sep 1, 2010,