Page 1 of 4
Quote by genghisgandhi
Me.

Your name should be beaverlover94 olool

hey, buddy, I live in the beaver state! I resent your implication that "beaver" is some sort of euphemism.

GO BEAVS!

oh, yeah, OT, I like Canadialand.
This thread is for me. Im not Canadian, but I love you ****in' bastards. And your magestic accents. Yes you have accents. Shadup and stop trying to run from it. Its happening. Take it.

That said, I went to a small town near Montreal, Canada and alot of places near there too. When you guys found out I was Amurikan you treated me like crap..BUUUUT, it was the French part. French people suck. What can ya do?

One thing I have to mention that for some reason NO Canadians seem to know about? Beaver Tail. The pastry I mean. Shit. Is. Good. Specially the cinnamon one.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
**** yeah caaanadaaa

Ive personally never met somebody with a canadian accent though, everybody here is asian. Go figure :S

Also, Canadas gotta legalize weed sometime soon
am i wrong in thinking that canada has a lot of pretty girls? is pop culture giving me the wrong idea?
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Hell yeah! Canada has good cheap weed, and uh...
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
am i wrong in thinking that canada has a lot of pretty girls? is pop culture giving me the wrong idea?

No, you aren't wrong.
Quote by piratemetalhead
**** yeah caaanadaaa

Ive personally never met somebody with a canadian accent though, everybody here is asian. Go figure :S

Also, Canadas gotta legalize weed sometime soon

Omfg! No lie. In the city part, I swear to god you couldnt go a single block without seeing 10000 asians. I tried counting at one point. Didnt work.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Canadaaaaa wooooo!
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Quote by Phazon
How many MPH does your polar bear go?

Man only stephen harper has one of those badboys.

I just have a supercharged Dogsled that can hit 35 km/h.
hue
ilove canada also!!!

VANCOUVER, B.C. FTW!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by slafoo
Lol I love the fact you use the word majestic to describe titties... it's as if there are hundreds of titties majestically frollocking in a meadow somewhere *drifts off*
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Omfg! No lie. In the city part, I swear to god you couldnt go a single block without seeing 10000 asians. I tried counting at one point. Didnt work.

ahahaha, where was this? I thought it was only richmond/ vancouver :x
Canada IS America's suburb!

Yeah, I said it! I said it! What ya gonna do? You Canadians can't even pop a cap in my ass cuz you ain't got no decent rappers. Bring it, Mr. Mounty.

Ok, sorry, I'm done. No, Canada is all right. I don't mind Canadians.
I grew up in Canada but haven't been there much the last 15 yrs, it's changed a lot, in Toronto anyways. Still the same too I guess in certain ways. I went into Steves music and one of the sales people I remember from the 80s, he's still a dickhead too.

Funny how the cops still pull me over and fine me every visit too, stupid speed traps. If I actually lived there again I would have no license after a couple of years.
A Mountie always gets his man... but not always his girl.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by darkstar2466

Is that supposed to be a canadian stereotype? Everybody here actually does say "buddy" all the time, almost even more with threats
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
You Canadians can't even pop a cap in my ass cuz you ain't got no decent rappers. Bring it, Mr. Mounty.

Classified? Swollen Members? K-OS? Maestro? Buck 65? Moka Only?

They don't have "grillz" or a mansion with a Lambo in the garage, but they have flow, beats, and lyrics that are just as good, if not better, then their American counterparts.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
There ain't much aboot Canada that can be negative don't you know? They've got milk in bags, beavers, seal clubbing and tons of moose eh?
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
I love you guys for chocolate, Protest the Hero, Devin Townsend, and Scott Pilgrim.

That is it.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Sure, they've got their national healthcare, cheaper meds, low crime rates, and clean air
Then again, well, they've got Celine Dion.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Meh, you make a better neighbor than Mexico.
Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and class less and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

A working class hero is something to be.
This thread is now about Canadian bagged milk.
(Invalid img)

I like some Canadian things, but not this.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
If shit goes down in the u.s. I'm going to canada, not mexico. Dunno if that's a compliment.
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous
I'm trying to cover one of my bedroom walls in semen. I'm about half way done.

Pics coming soon
I hate Canada, and I'm from Quebec
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
Lol at Bender

Quote by So-Cal

Quote by theguitarist

I got to warn you for spam though...

Quote by Shredoftheday
Nicely put good sir

I witnessed Night Of The Pear 2
Page 1 of 4