what is the worlds best metal song?
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

IM NOT SPAMMING!!!!!
WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Thorns of Crimson Death, shit gives me goosebumps every time
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

Dude, search bar. Seriously. I'm not even gonna make a joke about it.
RIP Tom Searle.
Crack the Skye - Mastodon
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
i reckon it is either self bias resistor by fear factory of grace by lamb of god

IM NOT SPAMMING!!!!!
WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
"The Thing That Should Not Be" for slower songs and for faster ones either "Motorbreath" or "Chemical Warfare". If I have to say who made those songs you are in the wrong thread
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
Quote by Crazed Shredder
"The Thing That Should Not Be" for slower songs and for faster ones either "Motorbreath" or "Chemical Warfare". If I have to say who made those songs you are in the wrong thread

totaly agree

IM NOT SPAMMING!!!!!
Quote by Jlovesmetal
Poker Face

lol

IM NOT SPAMMING!!!!!
Quote by Crazed Shredder

Quote by sock_demon
Deadly Sinners by Three Inches of Blood.

Good lord that is an awesome song.

yesss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM NOT SPAMMING!!!!!
omg!!!!

IM NOT SPAMMING!!!!!
holy wars
MY GEAR

1967 gibson sg special (p-90's)

Crate Blue Voodoo 0212 2x12
Quote by crazydiamondII

hendrix was good but he did nothing to change popular music's path.
Quote by sock_demon
Deadly Sinners by Three Inches of Blood.

Good lord that is an awesome song.

Strikes you in the JAWWWWWWWWW!

I can hit that note. It's such a metal song, that one.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie