hey guys I was wondering if someone could help me tab the beginning of this song out. I know it a d to another d but I can't tell the other two chords for the intro/verse. I think I can figure out the rest of the song by a little more work. Will someone help me out? here is the link off of youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gttYvJ8g19w

Thanks guys
drop D tuning

pattern for intro and verse:
e|---------5--------5----------5----------5---------------|
B|------------3---------3---------3------------------------|
G|------2--------2----------2---------2-------------------|
D|--0-------------------------------------------------------|
A|-----------------------------------------------------------|
D|-----------------------------------------------------------|

e|-------------3----------3------------3----------3------------3-----------3----------3--------3---|
B|----------------3-----------3------------3----------------------3-----------3----------3----------|
G|--------5----------5------------5-----------5----------4-----------4----------4----------4-------|
D|--0--------------------------------------------------0-----------------------------------------------|
A|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
D|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

e|-----------0-----------0-------------0-----------0--------|
B|---------------3-----------3------------3------------------|
G|-----2------------2-----------2------------2--------------|
D|--0---------------------------------------------------------|
A|-------------------------------------------------------------|
D|-------------------------------------------------------------|

chorus: (strum)

e|----0---------3-----------0---------3-------3--------------0---------------------|
B|----3---------3-----------3---------3-------3--------------3---------------------|
G|----2---------0-----------2---------0-------0--------------2---------------------|
D|----0---------0-----------0---------2-------0--------------0---------------------|
A|----0---------x-----------0---------3-------2--------------0---------------------|
D|----0---------5---3b-----0------------------------3b------0---------------------|

e|----0--------3--------------0---------1-------------3---------------------------|
B|----3--------3--------------3---------1-------------3---------------------------|
G|----2--------0--------------2---------3-------------0---------------------------|
D|----0--------0--------------0---------3-------------0---------------------------|
A|----0--------x--------------0---------1-------------x---------------------------|
D|----0--------5------3b-----0-----------------------5---------------------------|

at the end of 2nd verse the last chord before the chorus is: Bb5:x133xx

Before bridge:
(000230 - 3X3211 -5x0033 - xx0560)

Bridge: (chords:xx0450 - 8x0760 - 5x0760)

e|-----------0----------0----------0----------0-------------0---------0----------0---------0--|
B|-------------5-----------5----------5-------------------------5---------5----------5--------|
G|------4---------4----------4-----------4--------------4---------4---------4----------4-----|
D|---0------------------------------------------------0------------------------------------------|
A|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
D|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

repeat twice this part changing the last chord to Bb5:x133xxx

e|-----------0----------0----------0--------------------------------|
B|-------------5-----------5----------5------------------------------|
G|------4---------4----------4-----------4---------------------------|
D|---0-----------------------------------------------------------------|
A|----------------------------------------------------------------------|
D|----------------------------------------------------------------------|

e|-------------0----------0---------0-------------------0---------0----------0--------|
B|----------------6----------6---------6-------------------6---------6----------6-----|
G|---------7---------7---------7--------7-----------7-------7----------7---------7---|
D|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
A|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
D|----8------------------------------------------5---------------------------------------|

e|-----------0----------0----------0----------0----------------------|
B|-------------5-----------5----------5------------------------------|
G|------4---------4----------4-----------4---------------------------|
D|---0-----------------------------------------------------------------|
A|----------------------------------------------------------------------|
D|----------------------------------------------------------------------|

chorus...

outro:
e|----0-------0--------0-----------------------------------0---------------------|
B|----3-------3--------3-----------------------------------3---------------------|
G|----2-------2--------2----------------0----------0------2---------------------|
D|----0-------0--------0-------------0-----------0--------0---------------------|
A|------------------------------2h3-------------------------0---------------------|
E|--------------------------------------------3b------------0----------------------|
Last edited by crmrz at Sep 1, 2010,
thanks thats spot on. i've been trying to figure the rest of it out. is there any way you can do the rest for me also. you dont have to do all of the picking and strings again. I just need to know the chord names and I can figure that out. I just struggle with finding the right chords. thanks